Yeusi vs Jaden vs Yugi

Fizzy™

Who is the best deulist from here?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the best deulist from here?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2021 puts the braking up of 'Domino' as 2004, 2 years before DM, so I don't see how that works and the openings of 5Ds have already errored once (they showed One Hundred Eye Dragon as -10 and then episode (34) showed it as -8 ). Plus if it happens people would complain again. When Judai played Yugi it was a bad ending, I mean we knew it was gonna happen, infact cut of the duel from that episode and you have a decent episode.

GX's timeline doesn't fit with DM's anyway since apparently its set 2-3 years before DM.

I don't see why they can't duel; 5Ds is only in 2021' date=' so both Yugi and Jaden would both be alive and kicking. Yes they'd both be pushing 40 but that doesn't mean they still can't kick some ass.

[/quote']

True they'd both still be alive, but I'm unsure if they'd still be playing the game or have retired for quite some time. Doesn't mean the skills won't come back to them quickly, but on the very first duel.......

2021 puts the braking up of 'Domino' as 2004' date=' 2 years before DM, so I don't see how that works and the openings of 5Ds have already errored once (they showed One Hundred Eye Dragon as -10 and then episode (34) showed it as -8 ). Plus if it happens people would complain again. When Judai played Yugi it was a bad ending, I mean we knew it was gonna happen, infact cut of the duel from that episode and you have a decent episode.

GX's timeline doesn't fit with DM's anyway since apparently its set 2-3 years before DM.

[/quote']

Wait a minute, how do you know that DM was set in 2006? The series was even ended in 2004, and they say GX is set 10 years after DM.

Anyway, I go with Yugi.

Jov1 - The creator. DM is set 10 years after the Manga release. Which makes it 2006. (Cast is 16, listed as born in 90/91)

GX's only given year was shown in 156 and was 2004 (on Marufuji Ryo's missing poster, 2004 was listed as his graduation year).

I saw that too, along with Amon's, Misawa's, and Judai's. But how could DM be set in 2006 if GX was set in 2004? That would make Judai is older than Yugi, and Judai doesn't need to go back to the past just to Duel Yugi with his God Cards. And Kaiba won't make Duel Academy, so that means Judai never exists!

But so, nothing related to Yusei....

Cin: The manga is set in 2006. The DM anime is set in 1994, with GX starting in '04 (as shown by Ryo's graduation date in 156), and therefore, concludes in 2006. This is why I insist that 5D's is set in a different Yuugiverse to DM and GX. The dates wouldn't match otherwise. Tbh, I don't know where the 2021 thing comes from, so I don't consider it relevant (if someone would like to source me to either, it being in the anime or announced by the original production crew, please do so). If it is actually in 2021, Kaiba is CERTAINLY dead, I mean, can you imagine Seto Kaiba letting Rex Godwin be his superior Kaiba Corp like he seems to?

There are two possibilities.

1. The 2021 thing is wrong

2. 5D's is set in a different timeline to DM, GX, and the manga.

I saw that too' date=' along with Amon's, Misawa's, and Judai's. But how could DM be set in 2006 if GX was set in 2004? That would make Judai is older than Yugi, and Judai doesn't need to go back to the past just to Duel Yugi with his God Cards. And Kaiba won't make Duel Academy, so that means Judai never exists!

But so, nothing related to Yusei....

[/quote']

This is because GX completely screwed up the time line.

Remember, during the final GX ep, Atem hadn't even gone to the afterlife yet

Being allowed to draw whatever you want is cheating in my book. I cannot support something like that.

I agree that luck alone won't save Jaden. He is not without skill.

The better match would be simply Yusei versus Jaden. However, I would still be rooting for Yusei. His monsters appeal to me more AND Yusei doesn't take as many high risks as Jaden does. Granted that they do pay off for Jaden, but Yusei could easily take advantage of the situation...

Manipulating destiny - cheating. Same thing. If it were true destiny, he wouldn't need to rely on such a trick.

I also don't think that Atem was even using the power of the puzzle against Yugi in that final duel. Although he wasn't trying to throw the fight by a longshot, he did want to have a 'fair' fight and lost honorably.

Archived