Who would win - Joey or Syrus?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why would Joey lose facing Zane's deck?

With as many ways as Zane has to get out Cyber Twin and Cyber End AS WELL as such cards as Limiter Removal and Power Bond (assuming we're talking about Zane BEFORE getting his Cyberdarks), Joey will have a REAL hard time unless he gets luck with his Traps - and I mean REALLY lucky. (Joey doesn't seem to have much of a problem with this, though).

Even with Cyberdarks, Zane can use Joey's REBD against him.

It Depends on which deck is used. Syrus has his Roid deck and the Cyber Dragon deck. The Roids are very weak with the exception of "Submarineroid" who has an excellent DEF and good effect. I loose most of the time when I face Joey (Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour, Yu-Gi-Oh 7 Trials to Glory) which clearly states that Joey has a powerful deck considering I win 90% of the time, 100% in a real-life game. Syrus is also strong because he has combos, but not too many. I beat Syrus about 75% of the time and Joey about 30% of the time. I'd say that Joey has a stronger deck than Syrus so Joey is better.

It Depends on which deck is used. Syrus has his Roid deck and the Cyber Dragon deck. The Roids are very weak with the exception of "Submarineroid" who has an excellent DEF and good effect. I loose most of the time when I face Joey (Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour' date=' Yu-Gi-Oh 7 Trials to Glory) which clearly states that Joey has a powerful deck considering I win 90% of the time, 100% in a real-life game. Syrus is also strong because he has combos, but not too many. I beat Syrus about 75% of the time and Joey about 30% of the time. I'd say that Joey has a stronger deck than Syrus so Joey is better.

As stated by both ragnarok and Blood Rose, the games mean NOTHING. Besides, the games are FORCED to follow a set pattern anyway and cannot adapt to the player. The games are KNOWN to make horribly retarded moves, so determining that one character is superior to another simply based on how they duel in a game is pointless. You can put players against each other in the Tag Force games for the PSP as CPU duels. I've seen Ryo lose to a Slifer Red before! What does that tell you? =O

Archived