[DISC] Fortune Telling Witches

They'll get more support if Carly actually duels.

One of the reasons why it seems unlikely. But since they are Yu-Gi-Oh cards, she may duel.

And get massive amounts of support seeing as they are 0 ATK/0 DEF Normal Monsters, 1 of them (very likely 2 of them) needing 1 Tribute.

Btw, Carly needs to throw away her glasses.

One of the reasons why it seems unlikely. But since they are Yu-Gi-Oh cards' date=' she may duel.

And get massive amounts of support seeing as they are 0 ATK/0 DEF Normal Monsters, 1 of them (very likely 2 of them) needing 1 Tribute.

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

One of the reasons why it seems unlikely. But since they are Yu-Gi-Oh cards' date=' she may duel.

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

She's even hawter without them. D:

5Dx026_Carly_without_her_glasses.jpg

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

True 'dat!

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

True 'dat!

I know, right?

Anyways...I still think the Fortune Telling Witches (now abbreviated FTW) will gain massive amounts of support.

I think they are not even designed for dueling' date='but I could be wrong...Yagani's deck of self-hurting cards are the proof

[/quote']

What's the point of them being Yu-Gi-Oh cards then?

maybe the show will wow us with some new broken card that needs all 6 of these spellcasters here

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

True 'dat!

I know, right?

Anyways...I still think the Fortune Telling Witches (now abbreviated FTW) will gain massive amounts of support.

definitly and whats up wit da name lol fortune telling faries why not home ec teacher faries lol

• 9 months later...

[/quote']

But they are hawt. D:

Carly looking hotter without her glasses, That I would have to agree with you there. On topic, they're now called Fortune Fairies.

Archived