Survivor-Awaiting the finals

Zeroshot

i would DEFINETLY pick 2

I mean beat 1 person at the better card' date=' and you can NEVER get voted off! :P

[/quote']

Once the immunity Idol is played it returns to Exile Island. You only get it once.

Oh, then that is a hard decision. Meh, I'll still pick 2 :P

Interesting.

If they don't make a choice by the end of the week' date=' they get an automatic 1st choice.

[/quote']

Zeroshot! :o

lol

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]

Round 3: Look Down

Round Goal: How will you do without your best cardmaker? How will you do with a modified rule?

End Date: December 10th

Regulation: Each member must make 2 Monster Cards. Synchro and Fusion will not be accepted. The first card must support the 2nd card indirectly. The second card must have a trigger effect triggered when the first monster does something (Activates effect, attack, summoned, ect.) Your cards must work together but your card cannot work with any other teamate's card. The opposite of what your used to doing. If your card works with your teamate's, you lose points instead of gaining.

Grading Scale: -Defult Scale-

[spoiler=Bonus]

Include the 42nd word of the song this round title is based upon in your card's name.

Stuck? Heres a hint.

Sulvrqhus Minus Seven Spaces (-7 spaces)

[/align]

Im a bit confused about the monster cards effects that we have to make' date=' also, where is the round 3 song your talking about?

[/quote']

Ask your team captian.

The round 3 song (sorry about the whole music theme. I was pressed for time) is related to the title in some way. Big hint if your not stupid.

Archived