ChinaBaby

Bakugan is really where kids:

1. play with balls
  2. they talk to balls
  3. the balls talk back
  4. they fight over balls
  5. show off their balls
  6. and go home with their balls in their pockets

and even worse bakugan stole all the cool stuff from pretty much everything and made it homo' date=' emo and every other mo out there

[/quote']

You could say the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh:

• play with pieces of cardboard
  • they talk to people obsessed with pieces of cardboard
  • they fight over pieces of cardboard
  • show off their pieces of cardboard
  • and go home with their pieces of cardboard in their pockets

Also, Bakugan isn't homo and emo, you generic idiot.

:/

if im the so called "Generic idiot" then how come bakugan stole the idea of making pieces of CARD BOARD

that would mean...

pretty much everything you just said

bad about yugioh applies to Bakugan

in real life and the show

your not that impressive with your ORIGINALITY

now who's the GENERIC IDIOT

EPIC FAILURE

Bakugan has pieces of metal instead of cardboard.

You're a generic idiot because you think "homo" and "emo" is synonymous with "stupid" and "dumb."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. play with balls
  2. they talk to balls
  3. the balls talk back
  4. they fight over balls
  5. show off their balls

and even worse bakugan stole all the cool stuff from pretty much everything and made it homo' date=' emo and every other mo out there

[/quote']

You could say the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh:

• play with pieces of cardboard
  • they talk to people obsessed with pieces of cardboard
  • they fight over pieces of cardboard
  • show off their pieces of cardboard
  • and go home with their pieces of cardboard in their pockets

Also, Bakugan isn't homo and emo, you generic idiot.

:/

if im the so called "Generic idiot" then how come bakugan stole the idea of making pieces of CARD BOARD

that would mean...

pretty much everything you just said

bad about yugioh applies to Bakugan

in real life and the show

your not that impressive with your ORIGINALITY

now who's the GENERIC IDIOT

EPIC FAILURE

Bakugan has pieces of metal instead of cardboard.

You're a generic idiot because you think "homo" and "emo" is synonymous with "stupid" and "dumb."

Not to intrude into your little conversation but the bakugan toy is mostly plastic and even if your going by show the way they use the cards in yugioh makes them out of metal or really weird cardboard. Now go forth and reply in the so vary pretictable way people do and find some strange not so amazing tidbit of information that's to render me dumb...aka find out the exact dictionary definition of every word I said and talk about how I spelled a word wrong or how intrude means Crazy...lol generic stereotypes.

1. play with balls
  2. they talk to balls
  3. the balls talk back
  4. they fight over balls
  5. show off their balls

[/quote']

Insanely funny to me. And deff Yugioh, after I went and watched half a Bakugan episode. Talk about a combination of Yugioh, Pokemanz, and Digimon.

Look im not here to hurt anyone's feelings but(COMMA), bakugan made a card series in the show and i think in real life so what i said does apply to bakugan

on the topic of homo and emo it is the VENMON way of insulting to the point of becoming emo from Homoness

lastly BlitzerRyuusei is not a bad guy

his judgment is off with the whole bakugan is cool thing but hes not a bad guy

also Darkerai you spelled a word wrong

Yu-gi-oh wouoold win by far

its more popularized and has been around for along time making it good (being sold still today must meen it is)

Bakiugan is plastic balls that once rolled they 'flip' or 'explode' into a soldier and you have to use cards (120 in total or summit)

Bakugan sucks

Yugioh Pwns!

Look im not here to hurt anyone's feelings but(COMMA)' date=' bakugan made a card series in the show and i think in real life so what i said does apply to bakugan

[b']on the topic of homo and emo it is the VENMON way of insulting to the point of becoming emo from Homoness[/b]

lastly BlitzerRyuusei is not a bad guy

his judgment is off with the whole bakugan is cool thing but hes not a bad guy

It isn't solely your way. You're not alone. :x

Yu-gi-oh wouoold win by far

its more popularized and has been around for along time making it good (being sold still today must meen it is)

Bakiugan is plastic balls that once rolled they 'flip' or 'explode' into a soldier and you have to use cards (120 in total or summit)

Bakugan sucks

Yugioh Pwns!

I combine the bolded to make an ironic, paradoxical statement.

Just let Bakugan develop. It may become as good as Yu-Gi-Oh is right now when it's as old as Yu-Gi-Oh is now.

Ahhhhhhhh I spelled a word wrong...could it have anything to do with the fact that my hand may have slipped and pressed the wrong key...or I just haven't memorized every word in the dictionary but I cn definatly tells you thatc I sPeLlEd every word wright in this POst. But yeah so Im agreeing with BlitzerRyuusei now we should just see how Bakugan turns out...but now a days with impatient bossess who only care about profits...it may get trashed before it can develop...oh and I recently saw the toy: fun, difficult, and weird. I'm going to shut up now.

• 2 weeks later...

Yugi-oh, obviously, or else why would we all be on this forum?? Honestly, if you prefer Bakugan, go register at a Bakugan forum… I don’t even like Bakugan. Well, I suppose it’s okay, but it’s got NOTHING, absolutely nothing, on yugi-oh. Besides, I’m pretty sure it’s a rip-off of Yugi-oh, just like all the other dumb stuff around that TRIES to be as great as Yugi-oh, but fails miserably. Oh well.

Yu-Gi-Oh! definitely wins. Here are my reasons:

1. Yu-Gi-Oh! comes in 3 flavors: original, GX, and 5D's. Bakugan comes in one. 3>1.

2. Yu-Gi-Oh! was about people playing the game, and so was Bakugan. But the people in Yu-Gi-Oh! had special powers.

3. Also, Atticus can put on his Nightshroud mask and not get taken over. So take that, Masquerade, or whatever that boygirl is called.

4. Yu-Gi-Oh! is purely a card game. Bakugan is like pokemon and yugioh combined in a very bad way. The only time when I've seen the ideas of yugioh and pokemon meshed together into a single idea was Cardcaptor Sakura (a show about a girl who captured wild spirits in cards, which she could then summon them from. But then again, some powers were like equip cards, so I think it worked out excellent). Those 2 Cardcaptor Sakura movies were actually quite good, BTW.

5. I watched one episode of Bakugan. I was bored instantly. One minute in Yugioh, I'm instantly engaged in either a plot or a card game.

6. Also, Yugioh 5D's is, in my opinion, the best Yugioh to me so far, if you only count the dubbed parts of each series. 4kids let Yusei jam a signal, run from the cops, break through a fence when he pulls over, and apparently even break a few other laws. Also, Yanagi makes yugioh 5d's amazingly funny.

I think that covers all my thoughts. See ya.

Archived