ChinaBaby

Bakugan is really where kids:

1. play with balls
  2. they talk to balls
  3. the balls talk back
  4. they fight over balls
  5. show off their balls
  6. and go home with their balls in their pockets

and even worse bakugan stole all the cool stuff from pretty much everything and made it homo' date=' emo and every other mo out there

[/quote']

You could say the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh:

• play with pieces of cardboard
  • they talk to people obsessed with pieces of cardboard
  • they fight over pieces of cardboard
  • show off their pieces of cardboard
  • and go home with their pieces of cardboard in their pockets

Also, Bakugan isn't homo and emo, you generic idiot.

:/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yugioh all the way' date=' all the other types of anime listed by Phantom Roxas are just ppl who stole the idea of yugioh and put it into a ball/ spinning top/ or anything else

[/quote']

I'm all for Yugioh being beter than Bakugan but as far as pokemon, digimon, beyblade, battle B damon.

Pokemon-animals fighting each other...cards and monster from cards fighting...sorta different but not a copy

Digimon-Amazing show that could be watched by both kids and adults wich was not a copy of pokemon I might add. Oh and don't insult digimon! they will fling there, never popular, card game failures at you!

Beyblade-Plastic...cardboard. Perhaps these materials are different!!!!!! Oh and although Yugioh basically started the games=battle style shows it doesn't mean that they are that style. Thats like saying all movies are just ripp offs of the first silent film!

P.S. Battle B damon wasn't mentioned because...little plastic people shooting marble out of there stomach deserves a new catagory entirely.

yugioh all the way' date=' all the other types of anime listed by Phantom Roxas are just ppl who stole the idea of yugioh and put it into a ball/ spinning top/ or anything else

[/quote']

I'm all for Yugioh being beter than Bakugan but as far as pokemon, digimon, beyblade, battle B damon.

Pokemon-animals fighting each other...cards and monster from cards fighting...sorta different but not a copy

Digimon-Amazing show that could be watched by both kids and adults wich was not a copy of pokemon I might add. Oh and don't insult digimon! they will fling there, never popular, card game failures at you!

Beyblade-Plastic...cardboard. Perhaps these materials are different!!!!!! Oh and although Yugioh basically started the games=battle style shows it doesn't mean that they are that style. Thats like saying all movies are just ripp offs of the first silent film!

P.S. Battle B damon wasn't mentioned because...little plastic people shooting marble out of there stomach deserves a new catagory entirely.

I was going to mention Battle B-Damon, but I didn't think it was worth it.

I wish I could get into anime. I don't know where to start. The only anime I know is Dragonball Z' date=' I know the Dragonball series backwards and forwards. But anyways, where should I start to get into anime?

[/quote']

1) Get out of this thread, since that's considered spam.

2) Start your own topic. I suggest you make this post the opening post to that.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

YGO. Tactical element relies more on your mind than your ability to roll a marble onto a magnetic card.

Oh, you were talking about animes. I wouldn't know; I haven't seen the subbed Bakugan yet. If we're talking about Battle City or 5D's, though, I'm pretty damn sure YGO has it bagged. And, most importantly, Slayers > Everything.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Bakugan Fails

Yugioh does not.

Bakugan does NOT fail! It's not better than Yugioh' date=' don't get me wrong, but Bakugan isn't that bad.

[/quote']

I appreciate your ability to defy peer pressure, but... rolling marbles onto metal sheets?

YGO. Tactical element relies more on your mind than your ability to roll a marble onto a magnetic card.

Oh' date=' you were talking about animes. I wouldn't know; I haven't seen the subbed Bakugan yet. If we're talking about Battle City or 5D's, though, I'm pretty damn sure YGO has it bagged. And, most importantly, Slayers > Everything.

[/quote']

True dat...

Bakugan Fails

Yugioh does not.

Bakugan does NOT fail! It's not better than Yugioh' date=' don't get me wrong, but Bakugan isn't that bad.

[/quote']

I appreciate your ability to defy peer pressure, but... rolling marbles onto metal sheets?

You could say something similar about Yu-Gi-Oh:

Throwing pieces of cardboard into random spots on the ground/table/whatever in a ridiculously organized manner?

I'm going to keep deflecting these kids of arguments.

Just let Bakugan slide. After all, it's in its early stages. Yu-Gi-Oh was a relatively simple game back then as well, with very few Effect Monsters. But now Yu-Gi-Oh turned into a good, sophisticated game.

You could say the same thing for Duel Masters.

Is Duel Masters even continuing?

No. Hilarious show...but a copy of magic the gathering

I was more talking about the game though. :/

I ment both wern't continueing.

I hear the game is still alive and well in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duel_Masters_Trading_Card_Game

http://www.ccgdb.com/duelmasters/

And t'is became extremely AWESOME.

I stand corrected...tv show dub version is hilarious still.

Yeah, I just looked it up. I still won't play it.

i will say BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS! that show is so awsome i am thinking about having my own forum as soon as someone can teach me how to make a webpage. yu-gi-oh is good but nothing beats bakugan.

Talk about crazy. You wouldn't be able to have a forum all about Bakugan that would survive because you would probably make it just a MyBB. Most MyBBs don't grow into a major website but YCM did.

So, besides my crazy comment, Yu-Gi-Oh! has made me not like Bakugan that much. But about 5 months ago, I liked Bakugan. Call me crazy if you want, I like it.

~Sam

i will say BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS! that show is so awsome i am thinking about having my own forum as soon as someone can teach me how to make a webpage. yu-gi-oh is good but nothing beats bakugan.

Talk about crazy. You wouldn't be able to have a forum all about Bakugan that would survive because you would probably make it just a MyBB. Most MyBBs don't grow into a major website but YCM did.

http://www.vestroia.com

Bakugan is really where kids:

1. play with balls
  2. they talk to balls
  3. the balls talk back
  4. they fight over balls
  5. show off their balls
  6. and go home with their balls in their pockets

and even worse bakugan stole all the cool stuff from pretty much everything and made it homo' date=' emo and every other mo out there

[/quote']

You could say the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh:

• play with pieces of cardboard
  • they talk to people obsessed with pieces of cardboard
  • they fight over pieces of cardboard
  • show off their pieces of cardboard
  • and go home with their pieces of cardboard in their pockets

Also, Bakugan isn't homo and emo, you generic idiot.

:/

if im the so called "Generic idiot" then how come bakugan stole the idea of making pieces of CARD BOARD

that would mean...

pretty much everything you just said

bad about yugioh applies to Bakugan

in real life and the show

your not that impressive with your ORIGINALITY

now who's the GENERIC IDIOT

EPIC FAILURE

Archived