Yusei vs. Yugi

Am I the only one who thinks that Yugi would make a new deck after 50 years? Or whatever year they're in. And, besides, for all those people who think that Yugi can only win because he has Atem duel for him, haven't you seen the episodes where they separate, become two actual people that aren't linked, and duel? Yugi won. Sure, it was close. But, he took down all three of the Egyptian Gods at once.

yugi beat jaden so I bet he could beat yeushi

Yes Yuugi can beat yoshi but Yusei he might take longer than 5 seconds for...and he can't use heart of the cards because there bith good characters and we all know that Yuugi can only use his best cheating method when everyones to distracted by the evil speach. But the chances of him loosing are the same chances of konami comming out with a normal monster that has the same or more attack than Blue eyes white useless.

yugi beat jaden so I bet he could beat yeushi

That is extremely flawed logic. You're implying that Judai can beat Yusei' date=' which is far from the truth.

Yugi would most likely win... I mean the competition would probably wind up Slifer vs. Stardust...not looking good for the guy on the motorbike

Probably, but Yusei would manage to at least beat Slifer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

please' date=' even Yugi cannot be prepared against something like synchros. Also, Yusei is true-ble unlike Yugi who needs some 5 thousand year old pharaoh to help him

[/quote']

Yet Yugi was the one who beat Atem, so he might have a chance if he has the at least 1 god cards in his deck.

Just because he beat Atem doesn't mean he can beat Yusei witout a true fight! That was the duel of Yugi's life. Imagine him dueling after that, he would be begging for the pharoh to take control of his body and play a children's card game.

Yusei becomes king of the turbo duel and yugi becomes king of games. It's a hard one but since Yusei has all the new styles like synchro summon but Yugi just sticks with his old deck and Yusei has a smarter brain so im going with Yusei

Yep its all Yusei

Archived