adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: I getting close with being done this summer. Can't wait for the next one.

"The a lot of tension in that one and for the matter in the group of servants that follow you master." Flu appear above Grim while mediating. "Even Zeromus will have trouble with him. I even surprised that Hasmal didn't bring order into him." Flu land down next to Grim. "I will follow you to the end. But since you don't want me in this near you as a whole I will be by you as the elements of this world." Flu begin to disappear as the wind scatter him in it direction.

"Well we'll need to catch up with him..." Eliseal drew a strange circle and markings in the ground and out of her metal crate she placed a few things and jewels and she then pressed her hands against it. Out of the white clouds overhead a rope latter dropped down and hit the ground hard. Eliseal started climbing up. "Well lets go!" The group started to climb the latter and when they reached the top there was a huge stone fortress floating in the air. "Lemon Tiki's Flying Fortress is a great way to get around, there's no offensive weaponry but it's defense is killer!" Eliseal explained as the group followed Balthazar....

ooc: What? >.>

Balthazar flew high in the sky so as to not allow anyone else on the road below to spot him, and possibly alert the Imperial Army. While he was soaring he noticed a shadow above him and looked up out of mere curiosity. To his suprise it was a fly fortress, bugger than anything he had seen before. Examining it he saw Eliseal and Grim, then flew up and landed next to them.

to Eliseal: Where did you aquire this?

Archived