adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

Balthazar chuckled under his breath when Zac said he might be the strongest. Was there any doubt he WAS the strongest? Either way he knew why Eliseal hadn't asked him.

to Eliseal: Good to see you've returned. Now grab your own crates and carry them yourselves! I'm leaving with OR without all of you!

With that Balthazar started to leave.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac kept some distance from the group, but was in talking distance. 'Only one new relic has been claimed, whihc was obtained by me. It was the staff that originally resided in the Empire's main cathedral until I liberated it. All these guys did was fight some possessed weirdo'.

"Learning to summon new things, including Milaphor The Blood Hound." Eliseal said as he smiled at Zac. "There was a time when you were a summon too, tell me, do you remember the names of any spiritual summons you may have met?" Eliseal said as she looked to the sky for a moment and then back at the path in front of her.

'I was a summoner, and yes, I did meet several people with summons and those that were wild as well. One I remember was a love summon gone bad, she ironically took the name Medusa. She dragged in helpless men and crushed them. She used her powers for evil, until my group went and exterminated her once we found her glyph. It wasn't the prettiest of things' Zac said nostalgically.

Zac ignored Balth completely. 'I used to talk with wild spirits some times. Many weren't used to being formally addressed when many treat them like abominations. Tragic really that that happens, but wild spirits do cause mayhem, or they could wotk behind the scenes so-to-speak. No one can truely understand each individual nature' he explained.

"That is true, my father never had the chance to share our families final summon with me before he left/died. I only say both because I currently have no idea where he is or if he is even alive." The guilt was weighing down on Zac and Grim for they were the only ones that knew that Eliseal's father was still alive but then swore not to tell her.

ooc: Here's the post if you don't remember.

[spoiler=post]

Unfortunately fro Balthazar the summons arm healed and he slammed his two hands together on Balthazar' date=' breaking a few of [b']his[/b] arms in return for his broken arm. "*SCREAM**GURGLE*" The summon was just about to throw Balthazar, and where he was it could be noticed that Eliseal was unconscious. This so called summon was no longer a summon any longer, it was a real factual beast capable of free will.

"Yacem cannot be allowed to wander around freely. Kill it if you have to, by the way, Eliseal is not to know I was ever here." The man turned from Zac and Grim. "Eliseal is not to know her father is still alive..." With that, the man walked off and left Grim and Zac to deal with Yacem.

Archived