adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

"Cruel to fiber spiritual core." Flu sunk in the earth and appear next Grim. "Is his kind always lke that." Flu look back at Balthazar while dirt was falling and rising from his face. "Can see why they being wiped out." Flu frowned. "Shame though. They make great puching bags"

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac was sitting at the bar and a group of people were around him as he downed his 14th beer and wasn't at all affected. He shifted uncomfortably as he could feel his damaged wing paining him a little. 'This man ain't human' the barman whispered to the waitress. 'He looks it, but creatures can mask themselves, he might be a devil' she replied. 'Yeah, I heard they have ales that could kill a man if at least one drop reaches their mouth. But, we can't throw him out, he's still paying' the barman whispered back and poured another beer as Zac tapped the bar.

• 3 weeks later...

A huge metal crate of different items contain in it flew from the distance and slammed into Zac's chest, hurling him to the ground in pain. A small dog-like animal was running towards Balthazar and stopped when he got to him. He sniffed at him, barked loudly at the sky, and then disappeared. The dog was being followed by a girl that they had once traveled with before. "Hello boys!" Eliseal said as she walked closer to the group. "Zac, be a helpful person and carry that for me." She asked even thought it sounded like an order. "Sorry about kind of well...to put it bluntly...ditching you would be the right word for it?" Eliseal smiled as she helped Zac up and dusted him off. "I had to got to Ramna and get some things done before I committed myself to a long and probably dangerous mission." Eliseal explained so that the group would know her reasoning for leaving.

ooc: Sorry for not RPing here for a bit =P

Archived