adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: i did but i ask you was you friend or foe to and you responded with and energy blast. (I became a level 4 when I posted this. It fate. Rep for the creator.)

Flu walk toward Zac. "The should be fix if you at Lord Zalera since he speciality in the things that are dead." He smiled. "Just a suggest, but you pretty know that don't you." He walk back toward Grim.

OOC: Right, except I landed in this

Zac finally passed the hills and Corenth was in sight. He panted as he passed the fields and landed outside the wall' date=' a few feathers were falling from his wings. He supported himself witht he staff, it was glowing brightly. 'I wonder if I can get a room here?' he asked themselves, but caught site of the damaged area, Balthazar who was looking worse for wear, Grim looking at someone on the ground and the KO'ed person on the ground. 'I'm not asking' he said loudly.

[/quote']

And then you attempted to fry me with this.

Flu mind snapped. "Danger! I being targeted." His weapons appear as he shot thru the air. He saw a figure close by. "Cried out and die' date=' spy!!!" His weapon started to surround his as clouds appears. "Let see how you strive when Judgement befall on you." Bolts of lighting appear and hit the ground coming fast at Zac. "I may feel severe pain but I can still...." I fell down to the ground and landed on Balthazar.

[/quote']

Obviously blasting someone with a book is a way to show annoyance from interupting a conversation and attempting to kill someone

OOC: I told you to take a message out of the good book.

IC: Zac shurgged Flu off. 'I had a Zalera, but it was murdered and absorbed by sir demon face over there' Zac said, motioning to Balth. He began to walk off back to the town, putting his slightly bloodstained great coat on.

ooc: like I suppose to know what that mean.

Flu turn around and yelled. "Well I can heal it for you I got the real deal. Not some servant."

(I think he don't mean it as an insulted but if you look at his lifestyle. He wasn't near no sign of life near him since now.)

Archived