adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

Flu sliced the energy ball in half thus nufities it. "So it foe then. Very well." He begin to hover. "I maybe down but I not out. I was order by The Divine Angel herself to follow and protect the Wanderer. And i plan on it." Flu disappear in the wind and came above Zac. "No injuries will stop my new mission." Flu's scythe appear and he took a sliced at Zac.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: lol

Flu took it the blow head-on to his head. Blood was running. "We I have my mind set nothing will stop me." Flu grab Zac by one his wings and spun him around. Wind was encirclingthem as Flu was going faster. "Try this. Slicing Wind Whirlpool." Flu threw Zac with the wind and was trap in it. The wind was slowly silcing at Zac. Flu's dual gunswords appear. "Ready for your end, foe. This will finish you." He lock the two swords together then threw it in like a boomerang.

OOC: You're joking right? He took a blow to the head and was already really weak, and yet he could grab someone and throw them into the air and summon a whirlwind, oh well, the gloves come off, GM for GM now.

IC: Zac saw something in Flu. 'Someone possessed by spirits. WHo abuses them so, I WILL NTO STAND FOR THIS! I WILL USE YOUR POWER AGAINST YOU! CHAOS, WALKER OF THE WHEEL. I SUMMON YOU!' Zac shouted. The winds dissipated and the boomerang was knocked aside by a large bull creature. Zac lands softly on the ground as Chaos vanishes. Though hurt, his right hand glows with white energy and he unleashes a hail of thunderbolts directed at Flu.

ooc: Technically, he think Zac an enemy and is trying to hurt Grim. He usually his remaining strength to protect him. His bleeding pretty badly from that blow but is just ignoring because he follow his order by the word. Thought you was going to tell him he was a friend of your.

Flu took the blow and was singed and smoking. He was shaking but soon stop. "Must.....not......give....up. (Only got enough for one spell then I totally be using my spirit energy. Got to make it count.)" Flu summon his stave and hit the ground. The cloud blacken as something was coming from above. "Elemental Meteor..." A huge meteor was descending out of the clouds as it was falling above Flu and Zac. "...Elemental Shower." Flu toss his stave in the air as he fell on his knee. The stave touch the meteor and broke it too hundreds of pieces of element meteors (fire, wind, et.) as they begin to fall on them. (Got to charge up the next one.) Flu fell to the ground.

"Calm......is.....good?" Flu managed to stand up walk to Grim. "Introduction...totally... mishappen....(Stood up straight.) My name is......I tell you later.....Just know I will protect you with my Life." Flu fell back to the ground while blood was covering the ground.

ooc: Amazing the no one from the city came to see what was happening.

ooc: ok

Flu open his eyes and saw the girl and begin to blush. He jump and landed right beside Grim. "I thank you." He look at Grim. "My name is Flu. I begin my quest to find you to know the secrets of harnessing the gods within without the harnessing me. As I can guess this is one of those days I lose control (muttering) again. (Normal) I been tasked a new mission though. To follow and aid you in whatever way I can. To put it in simply words...." Flu go one knee. "I am your...your new devoted servant, Wraith Wanderer."

ooc: He never been that close to a girl before.

Flu look at Grim when he said his response. "They said you would reject so they insist that I keep my first mission also active. I will follow you till you tell me the necessary requirement that control the deities that can reside in my body." He got closer to Grim. "I believe you will find me more stubborn when I can't do what I sworn to do."

Archived