adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac finally passed the hills and Corenth was in sight. He panted as he passed the fields and landed outside the wall, a few feathers were falling from his wings. He supported himself witht he staff, it was glowing brightly. 'I wonder if I can get a room here?' he asked themselves, but caught site of the damaged area, Balthazar who was looking worse for wear, Grim looking at someone on the ground and the KO'ed person on the ground. 'I'm not asking' he said loudly.

Flu mind snapped. "Danger! I being targeted." His weapons appear as he shot thru the air. He saw a figure close by. "Cried out and die, spy!!!" His weapon started to surround his as clouds appears. "Let see how you strive when Judgement befall on you." Bolts of lighting appear and hit the ground coming fast at Zac. "I may feel severe pain but I can still...." I fell down to the ground and landed on Balthazar.

The bolt fell and struck Zac, some of his feathers were singed, but he seemed unharmed. 'Judgement cannot befall a loyal angel of heaven, you mistake yourself' he said to Flu. 'Still, I have done what I was meant to do, I have claimed a sared relic to the cache. Or, that would be the case if I were giving it to you' Zac said to Grim and Balth

I don't mean to brag but Warclaws count as Fist Weapons and Guns only used by Elementalists c'mon every class should be able to use a gun. Just read don't neg rep for this plus also.

Name: Froko

Class/job: Thief

weapon: Sword (Dual Wield)

bio: Parents were killed by the evil people now revenge on those whom oppose him. Plus he'll kick you a$$ man but yeah hope you like this crappy bio I really don't want to get into much detail really.

"Something broke my back." Flu stagger up and looked down and saw Balth. "Oh it was him." He fell on one knee. "He always use up too much of my power and put my body to the extreme." Flu look up and got in a fighting stance. "My attack wasn't strong enough to faze you but the next one will unless you state your business here." Flu weapons appeared around him. "Friend or foe."

Archived