adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A smile appear on my face but you easily see the bones in my faces. They quickly disappeared as my weapons started circle me. "(Deep Voice)You fun to play with. It if rude for me to take over and not give an proper introduction. This body name is Flu. May I ask which one of you is the Wraith Wanderer."

"So the fun one is not the one I seek." Another version of me came and merge in my body. "So the other one was not the one he seek neither. Well, wanderer I must ask you to die because you will never free this body!" Two earth golem came and ran toward Marcus. I blown smoke on one and it became a steel golem. I grabbed my scythe and disapper in the wind only to appear behind Grim. "Now die."

(Deep Voice)"And you're a pest." I smiled showing my bone smile. "The poison that hit you is very rare. Even if it touch you, you won't land long." I grabbed Marcus's arms and pull him in the ground. I came up smiling and encased the area in stone. "It may not last for you but it may give me enough time to do the opposite of what he came too do." I disappear and came in front of Grim. My scythe appeared. "Let finished this before the city is destroyed."

I simply smile and melted into the earth. My scythe burned red and burned Marcus hand. I appeared behind him with my gunswords one to his neck and one at his back. "I sure I know who I dealing with mortal. The question is do you know who you dealing with?"

I smile. "So that why I having so much fun. I thought it was luck that I would find a human to play with." I frowned. "Not some demon playing pretend." I smile again. "But oh well I have fun with you first." I disappeared in the wind.

ooc:that why he came to find Grim

Archived