adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcus looked around and saw a seedy bar that they could hide in and read to book. He pointed to it and explained his plan. Once he was done everyone walked into the bar. Mercenaries and all shorts of scum eyed them as they came in and all sat at a large table. The waitress, no better than the customers she served, trotted up and asked what everyone would have.

"What about these riddles at the bottom of the pages? Have you solved them yet?" Eliseal said, calmly and respectfully as she always did. She waited in her same patient tone as she always did when waiting for an answer to a question. It was at this time that the waitress brought the crate of wine out to the table and a tray on top...

ooc: I once made two hundred jutsu involving lemons for a naruto RP >.>

Eliseal pointed at the bottom of one of the pages that appeared as just scribble to everyone else. "Can't you see them?" Eliseal said to Marcus and the others as she took out a bottle of the wine and made a weird looking circle with it on the table, the purple tint of the wine was just perfect for what she wanted to try.

ooc2: Let me know if I start to interfere with the book to much lol

Archived