adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Are you alright Balthazar?" Eliseal said as she started to examine his body for injuries that would make him act like that, she found nothing and became increasingly confused. "This is odd, is it an injury of the mind or the spirit?" White energy encircled her hands and she waved them over his head and heart. "It's not internal..." She said in defeat.

"What's happening to you, and why are you yelling. Are you Marcus or Balthazar, ARGH! I'm so confused that I...I..." Black Lightning shot of Eliseal's hand and hit Marcus/Balthazar right in the chest. "W-What! Black Lightning? B-but that's a black magic spell, how did I? MARCUS!" She ran over to Marcus/Balthazar and looked to see if the lightning did anything, it burned wholes in his shirt but did no physical damage.

ooc: *hears simpsons theme song in his head* Nope, no clue at all. =P

Eliseal smiled at Marcus. "Well Marucs, er...Mr. Springfield? Oh wait, ummm, Dr. Springfield? Which do you prefer, I'm no good at inferring what people would like to be called." Eliseal said, blushing at the fact that she was meeting one of the few people aside from the priests who were making the world a better place.

Marcus lowered his head and gave a long exhale before explaining his problem.

to Eliseal: I am crused with Balthazar. His and My soul are bound together for all eternity. If one of us dies, so does the other, and so on. We both have our own minds and our own motives. I am collecting the relics to be free of him *looks at Tarr* well . . . I was.

Archived