adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

Balthazar turned around and laughed at the girl. DId she honestly think he meant what he said about teaching her the dark arts? He has no desire to accept an apprintice. He scowled at her as he mulled it over in his mind. Shoul he train her? FInally he made up his mind.

to Eliseal: Do you honestly think you can surive the training? As for Zac- get rid of him or give him away . . . *walks off* doesn't matter . . .

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not being serious is a borderline lie you know." Eliseal said, and as soon as she said it she knew that Balthazar didn't care about that kind of stuff. "As for Zac, I can't just through him away, that would be the equivalent of killing him. I can tell you that he'll be heard not seen for awhile at least, and if that's not good enough I'll find someone else." After she said that she glanced over at Grim and then back at Balthazar.

ooc: sorry lol

Eliseal looks over to Tarr and smiles at her kindly. "I'm the soon to be sage Eliseal, but as of right now I'm just a summoner." Eliseal said with much kindness for the new person who had just walked up to her out of the blue. "And my I inquire about the knowledge of who you are as well?" Eliseal asked back, still with the same kindness she had a few moments ago.

Balthazar shook his head as Zac asked to be returned to his glyph. balthazar took the glyph from Eliseal and grabbed Zac by the collar.

to Eliseal: You will eventually learn to do this.

Balthazar's muscles bulged as he looked like he was tearing Zac away from the glyph. As Balthazar pushed Zac farther from the glyph Zac began to obtain flesh and blood. With one final heave balthazar threw a fully solid Zac away from the, now blank, glyph.

Zac was gasping at what happened. He got up and looked at his armour. 'I've, returned tot he land of the living?' he looks around then realises somehting. He holds his hand out, facing Balthazar. 'Ex lux lucis , reverto ut meus obscurum' he commanded. Zac watched familiar blue veins coss Balthazar until they vanished and a gem shot out from him into zac's hand. 'Nice to see you didn't damage the Midlight Sapphire' he said. 'Thank you Balthazar, someday, I'll return the favour'. Zac stretched his wings and shot up, flying back tot he island.

Archived