adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eliseal was looking about Corenth and healing the wounded with her limited knowledge of white magic. "This is just horrible to watch." She said as she close a man's spear wound and stood up to find more injured. "If only I was with someone, I could help this stupid war end." She found a man that was shot in the face with a fireball and gasping for air and water. "I'm sorry, there's no hospital anymore and I can only do so much..." Eliseal bent down and started to comfort the man as he slipped into death.

"I hope you find peace friend." Eliseal did a praying stance and said a lovely poem out loud for grim to hear.

We lay the souls to rest,

To live in the clouds,

We have loved and lived,

But now is our time,

And when we see heavens gates,

We can sing out, "Hallelujah"...

Eliseal stood up and noticed the man that was standing there and watching her pray. "Hello, are you here to help these poor souls?" Eliseal asked, as she walked over to another man who was bleeding in large portions and she waited for an answer from the new man.

Eliseal finished patching the bleeding man and stood up to face the and to see what he just did. "Are you possibly a wraith? If you don't mind me asking, it's just that the only humans that can send souls to the passing point are High Summoners, and you just don't fit the profile for one of those." Eliseal said with a great amount of wisdom in her voice that showed the man that she new her stuff about sending and the passing point.

Archived