adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: sort of, he can walk freely but, must remain within 10 feet of the glyph. He can't hurt or touch anything.

IC: Zacaria was starting to tear up. 'This is painful, if you guys could summon me, I might be able to give Marcus the chance to fight back. If he could be tricked into absorbing my now pure soul, I think I could help. SO SUMMON ME' he screamed fruitlessly. He then looked at Tarr. 'Okay, maybe I'll try to link my mind with hers, she should be in shock, so her mind is open, now, 'Tarr, summon me'.

Zacria laughed watching the daemon try to summon him. 'What a fool, he probably doesn't even know how to summon. Each summon possesses a title, you must call that as well, or they won't dignify you with their presence' he mused. Zacaria stopped laughing and looked seriously at the creature. 'Now, he is touching my glyph, so, I mgiht be able to reach into his heart to try and calm him'. Zacaria walks over and tries to connect with his possible master.

Zacaria turns for his last possible chance. 'Tarr, call for Zacaria, the Guardian of Heart' he shouts at her, hoping this connection would be possible. Then a horrible thought came to mind. 'Crap, I already told the daemon my name and title, if he remembers it, it's over'.

OOC: I meant for Marcus to rememeber, I am fully aware that Tarr is female.

IC: In a flash of light, Zacaria returns to their plane of existance, he was floating 2 feet above the gorund. 'I, Zacaria, Guardian of Heart hear your request and I have come, what do you wish of me?' he said to her.

Archived