adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I was heartless at the time. i was blinded by blood and rage, besides the leader held my parents for annihilation Cali. He gave me a pill to stop the pain but he lied. The pill blanked out my mind and i went into a uncontrollable rage. I then killed aunt and uncle although i did get shot by uncle before his death." Omar then looked at his cousin. "I guessi should be going now." Omar then walked the other way.

Cali still in rage shouts. "OMAR!!!" Then calms down a little. "I can't believe you would do something like this. You are now I guess my only blood releative alive. Since you freaking killed my parents and yours." She takes a deep breath. "Stay, Omar. I like having a releative close to me, but if you want to go. Be my guest."

"My father and mother have been with me eversince I was two. Yes two. When I was born, I was abandoded in the street or as my parents put it kidnapped. They found me at the orphanage telling me that I'm there own flesh and blood. Of course I didn't believe that at first but after some things were runned, I found out they were releated to me.

I had a hard time living with my parents. There was always yelling,screaming or fighting between me and my family. Nothing was diffrent at school either. I was always picking fights and was always getting trouble, bute somehow, I still got good grades. I decided after a long week of thinking that I would runaway. I didn't know where I would go or if I will survive."

She paused after that. Wondering what Omar is thinking at the moment.

Archived