adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac smiles. 'Odd, i didn't say you were a daemon, did I? But, thank you for fulfilling my suspicions. I was at a quandry about you, when fighting in that prison, you seemed a little to eager to get rid of me. And, using reverse psychology, you acted a bit defencive, too defencive. Not to mention you laughing at the suggestion, that's a bit incriminating as well. So tell me, who and what are you?' he stated.

Marcus' calm exterior fades away and the omonous aura begins to flow freely. So a mortal has figured him out hu? well thats all and well . . . easily fixed!

In an instant, too fast for Zack to react to, Marcus' arm stretches out and grabs him by the throat. With unbelievable strength "Marcus" lifts Zack up off his feet and begins to walk closer to him, his arm returning to normal length as he does so. Once he is close enough, an his arm back to normal length, "Marcus" looks at Zack with cruel pitch-black eyes ND LETS OUT A small chuckle.

to Zack: So you tricked me, congradulations. its been a long time since a mortal human has found out about my true "nature"- but that is easily fixed!

"Marcus" begins to squeeze Zack's throat, cutting off his airways.

Archived