adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac sighs. 'Fine, I better speak fast before your flesh begins to decay. What you're holding is called the Twilight Ruby. What I have is the Midday Sapphire. They are part of a set of seven gemstones, AKA, The Royal Seven. Apart, they are but mere materials tones, but together, th ey wield great power. All of the stones but the Sapphire is cursed. Each curse is different. The only way to claim a gemstone without suffering is by holding the Sapphire when you first claim a gem. My hope is to obtain all seven to use them against the empire. And, the daemon lord who slaughtered my brethren'.

ooc: to answer you question Grim since no one else will, we found the blessed sword, then there was a bunch of fighting, Cali was brought to the guardians, she was being punched and kicked. Marcus and the others were looking for me, found me, took me away to somewhere. Then Marcus fighted the guardians, now he has one left, the leader. Then something happened with Zac. I have no idea what though. You are with us.

Archived