adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcus tilts backwards and the guardian's blade misses his throat. Marcus glares at the attacking guardian and grabs the arm holding the blade. With a quick jerk Marcus forces the attacking guardian to slam into his knee. The guardian topples over in pain as Marcus looks at their leader.

to Leader: Was that the best you have?

Zac tires of observing once he realises what these people. He walks intot he chamber. 'I know you, you're that cult that protects legendary items. Your cloaks looked familiar, because I've seen them before. On the Isle of Destes, I fought with one of your members for me to claim a certain artifact. I beat him, and, as per the agreement, he became another one of my summons, how fortunate that so many are here to become more' he states. He then looks at Marcus. 'As much as I distrust you, I have no choice but to side with you in this match' he state, pulling out his scythe.

Zac laughs even louder. 'You think I want THAT! HA HA HA! How sad, I don't want the sword, the item I seek is more of a material value then a sword. Leave if you want, but what I seek is here' he tells Marcus and walks over tot he corpses. 'Next time, don't try to prove your strength, some people may find you to be inhuman' he adds.

Zac looks at the dais where the sword was kept and began to feel around on it, looking for latches. He finally triggers something on the front, as a small part moves away to find the Twilight Ruby in a clamp. Zac takes the Sapphire from his pocket and takes the Ruby. He pockets both of them. 'We can leave now, I doub there is anything more here for us' he tells Marcus and leaves.

Archived