adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcus frantically looks around, but doens't see Cali. He knows that she was part of the Guardians that were supposed to protect the sword and she would be in trouble if she got caught- but had she been while they weren't watching!? He decides its best to go search for her.

to Tarr: Stay here and keep watch on the others!

Marcus grabs the sword and runs back into the prision.

ooc: oh...I forgot the letter opps here it is:

Dear Everyone,

I'm sorry it has to be this way but its for the best. The sword in the belt is the Blessed Sword and will hopefully help Tarr. If you guys don't trust me anymore about what just happened? I wouldn't blame you for not trusting me. Anyway again, this is for the best.

Sincerly,(ooc: don't care if I spelled it wrong)

Cali

Marcus continues to run farther into the prision with the letter clutched in his fist. That d**n girl doesn't realize that this team needs her! He has to hurry or else he might not be in time to save her form the fate she idioticly picked for herself.

Finally he bursts into the chamber where Cali and the others are.

Zac had been looking around the chamber to see if anyone was about. No one was, so he pulled out the Midday Sapphire. He looks ceontentedly into onto it begins to glow. 'Could the Twilight Ruby be here?' he asked aloud. He quickly begins to move about to find where it shines the most. 'Now I have to create a reason as why we have to stay here...and what's with all that moaning?' he says, following the noise to the sanctuary to see Marcus fighting a group of cloaked people.

Cali mumbled then with all the strength she has left pull her arm out of Tarr.'s grip and struggles to satnd.

"No, you guys, I told you to leave me alone. Those people over there, they're stronger then all of you combined. I don't want any of you guys to get hurt. Just get out of this place before its too late."

ooc: we still are in the chamber

Meanwhile......

One of the cloack figures shakes his head.

"My name is [insert any name here].We can't let you leave with her." Pointing to Cali.

"She has conaquneces to pay. Giving you the Sword was breaking her oath and she did out of her free will."

Archived