adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cali nods slightly then thinks for a moment. Then nods again slightly and takes the sword but then someone appeared out of nowhere was blocking her path.

"Cali."

Cali nods slightly.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Max."

and backs away slowly.

She gulps then falls to her knees.

"Cali, you know your suppose to be protecting it, not stealing it."

"Yes, I know I'm sorry."

Cali looks at the group.

"That right there." Pointing to the sword "Is an artifact. If I or anyone wants the sword they have to kill Max and me." she says sadly. "I took a vow to protect all artifacts even if it meant my life."

ooc: Techinacally Max is the guardian of the Sword and Cali sworn that she will protect it no matter the cost. Did you really think that the protecters were going to let you off that easily?

As Omar cracks his knuckles a loud sound, like the sound of thunder, erupts in the room. Everyone looks and sees Max getting punched by Marcus. Max spits a couple drops of blood as the force of Marcus' punch breaks ribs and busts internal organs. Max then slumps to the ground, but not before Marcus is able to whisper a few words to him. Marcus then looks back at everyone.

Zac stayed behind, as he had no desire to see that sword, he instead walks over to Danel's corpse. He pulls out a small glyph from his pocket. 'You denyed reprieve by those who desired it. You caused pain and misery to many, it is only fair, that you should suffer the same fate' he says to the corpse. He concentrates a bit as light from the corpse slowly drrains intot he glyph. The stone eyes glow once this is complete. 'I've always wanted my own minstrel' he said, and then laughed.....wickedly.

ooc: I'm rewinding cuz I've been thinking about this during school.

Max looks at Cali giving a nodding look. Cali slightly nods.

Max charges at Omar. Cali was standing to the side of the whole battle then you hear four short whistles from Cali. Two men approach.

"Cali, you whistled?"

"Yes, I did."

"What did you want?" Said the second man.

Cali points to the group.

"They want to steal the 'Blessed Sword'." She says causally

"Okay then we will fight them and you will retrieve the Blessed Sword."

Cali slightly nods and she runs near the sword.

"Time to put my plan into action." She mutters so soft that no one can hear.

Cali was beside the sword writing on a piece of paper quickly.

Meanwhile......

Max gives a laugh that made Cali jump in shock. It was a laugh that she heard when she was young.

"Do you really think you can beat someone as skilled as a sword as me? I've been training with this sword for ages. Unlike Cali, I'm not merciful." and gives a laugh that made Cali jump again.

As Max's full force punch heads to Omar's face, it is suddenly stopped by Marcus- who easily took down his "goon". Marcus glares at Max and swings him around, using the force from Max's own punch to send him flying backwards.

to Max: We don't wish to steal the sword! We are merely collecting them so we can transform our friend here *looks at Tarr* into a human. Once we've done that I will personally return the Blessed Sword back into your hands.

Archived