adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zac had decided to run from the infinite imps, away from the group. Of course, he was lost in the prisons. He looks into a cell to see dried blood splattered on a wall, he reaches out and touches it. His fingers tingle at the touch. 'Daemon blood, a taint if left on the ground or walls, but a powerful magical accelerant. The others would've loved to have seen this, if only they hadn't died in the fruitless summon to call a daemon lord' he thinks to himself. He hears the sound of a flute, then it dies. 'Was it prudent to join this mismatched group of beings, esepecially that Marcus, I trust him as far as I can throw him'.

He wanders around, constantly observing scenes of unparraleled horror. In one cell, he finds a skeleton. He picks up the skull. '6 eyes, looks like he had 20/20/20/20/20/20 vision, a heh heh heh. He pciks up another bone to find a charm on it. 'Must've been an enchanted mark or tattoo, I wander, Grim might know what it reads' he says to himself and thhen he follows the noises to where the others are.

Archived