adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grim, Tarr and Zac are about to head off to find Marcus and Cali, but a strange wind begins to rise up. All three quickly realize that there CAN'T be and wind where they are. They turn around to see the imp, very much alive, looking at them and scratching its back.

ooc: But you didn't think it was gonna be THAT easy, did you?

Zac winced a bit as he holds the litte thing by his finger. 'I'm used tot hese kinds of bites. My grandma used to have a lot of cats when she was still alive, I was young and I liked to play with them' he states to the group. He then grabs the imp with his other hand and crunches the life out of it.

ooc: I'm gonna go with Zac's post. Sounds better.

the imp falls to the ground, lifeless. Everyone circles around it and wonders how it came back to life. A quick snapping sound breaks everyone out of their thoughts as the imp stands back up. With a loud pop it twists its head back into place and looks up at everyone.

Meanwhile . . .

Marcus continues to follow Cali.

Marcus, to Cali: Are you hell bent on not listening to me?

Zac sighs as he asks the others to move out of the way. Once they've done that, he holds out a small red glyph. 'I call upon incineratia, lady of flames' he calls out. The glyph glows brightly as a lady cloaked in flames appear. 'Wildfire' Zac orders. The lady complies by unleashing a moving wave of fire at the imps. Incineratia vanishes after this.

'Wow, i've never seen anything survive Incineratia, especially not something that IS a small pile of ash' he remarks, then he looks at Grim. 'Her name is Incineratia, she is a fire based summon i got when i captured a wicked fire spirit. She is one of my favourites' he explained. 'Unfortunatly, she has not enough strength to last out of the glyph for a short while, thus, she can only do wildfire and then depart.

Archived