adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They appear to be on the verge of leaving. I cannot allow that to happen, if my plan is to go smoothly I must confront them. However, this appearance will immediately be recognized by the boy, so I must change my look. Good think I learned how to do so a long time ago . . .

The group is about to leave when a stranger walks out from behind the boxes of supplies that cover the dock. He is hearing a hooded cloak and only the lower part o fhis face is seeable.

to everyone: I apologize for making you wait so long. I accidentally feel asleep; such a warm day.

The boy has not recognized me, as I suspected. My skills have once again proven useful beyond measurement. Now I must continue this ceraid.

The stranger takes off his hood, revealing his blonde hair and green eyes. He smiles at everyone and then takes a bow; speaking as he does so.

to everyone: I am Marcus Springfield, magician healer and notorious exorsist. How may I be of aid?

ooc: I don't get it either . . .

So far everything is going as planned.

Marcus raises up and gives a warm smile. He then glances at Tarr and then back at Grim

to Grim: I apologize my young friend, but as she is I can only change her back for indetermened ammounts of time. To change her back to human forever would require me to obtain certain artifacts.

So the "pirate" may have one of the artifacts? This is going perfectly . . .

Marcus scratches the back of his head in emberashment.

to Grim: Well in old legends there was said to be ten sacred objects. Many stories tell of what might happen when these objects are brought together, some say you might get any wish you want others the power of a god would be yours. The objects are as listed . . .

Marcus hands Grim an old sheet of paper with faded writting on it. The writting is as follows:

Ring

Cross

Necklase

Coin

Gem

Sword

Lance

Armor

Cup

Beads

Archived