adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: mother funker! that is not what i had planned for the thing. god damn it, now i have to think of other things and make this even more complicated. MOTHER funk!!!

IC:

khemo woke up in a daze and looked around. from what he could see and hear, he had missed everything. then he remembered the thing, that horrible thing, and jumped up, looking around or it. when he didn't see it, he knew it had to be close by, waiting to hunt him,

"you're not going to get me, to hell with what baku wants!" khemo began to run for the tunnle leading to this place.

Flu awoken to see he was alone. He look at the pile of ash that was by the corner. Flu slowly got up and walk toward it. He pick up an amulet that was in the ashes. "Another reason to hate my existence and my Life." He walk toward a wall and merge with it. "So much evil yet so much good. (Darken tone) These people deserves what coming to them."

Flu's head appear from the column above Zac. "I live in this world longer than all the humans combine....A curse I say." Flu spited on the rock as it dissolved when it hit. "Odd you say......I just don't care no more. Where it stand with my Grim......see if I care!" Flu head sunk back in the column; his eyes more dark and deep than they ever was. (I thought I was given a second shot, but again you toy with me again.....goddess.)

Rocks suddenly rose around Zac as the enclosed on him. "Don't tempt me when I in a really bad mood." The pillar of rocks stop and encased Zac as Flu was by the entrance of room. "Toy with me some more...." Flu raised his scythe. ".....I would gladly bite you to death." Flu continue to walk thru the hall till we engulf by the hall's shadow.

Balthazar laughed and began to follwo Khemo, "So he raise you like a son eh? I'd still kill you if I was in . . . Baku was it? If I was in Baku's posi-"

Balthazar fell to the ground with a loud thund and was begining to breath in shallow breaths. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead and ran down the grooves that had been worn in his face from countless battles. Under closed eyelids Khemo, who had turned around, could see the passed out demon's eyes darting back and forth.

".... i don't know what's up with you, but Baku would not kill me over any one. i've got something... never mind. you sir,d on't look too good. it's okay, i have a solution." khemo walked back over to bathazar and picked him up, with effort.

"Christ you're heavy! alright, alright, let's get going you," siad khemo turing around again and walking back for hte exit.

Balthazar grunted as Khemo lifted him up, whilst his arm swayed back and forth between each step his savior took. He mumbled under his breath as the light from the entrance way landed on him. Looking down Khemo could see the dark hair turn light and then golden, along with the rest of the demonic features vanish as well.

Archived