adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

khemo slowly smiled. after smiling, he began to giggle, then to laugh. he gaughed laughter at the three of them.

"oh my god, i thought you guys would be a threat! just let me go, i won't even bother attacking you guys. i don't know if that's what i'm looking for by the way, i don't know what it looks like, i'm just suposed to find some object that's powerful."

Zac turned an eye to Khemo and grabbed him by the neck, raising him to Zac's eye level. 'You won't have to worry about not attacking people when you're dead. Stay out of this until it is dealt with' he hissed then dropped him. His compousre changed as he addressed Flu. 'I don't care who or what your master is. If he is sooooo great, why'd this place fall into disrepair, more tot he point, why would you not? This place is a proper tip anyone'.

khemo just laughed more at zac.

"my what a temper you have! i know one thing, you'd be one of the first to go!" khemo laughed some more.

"let me go and i'll walk down this tunnel and forget i ever saw any of you, esecially what's his face on teh floor there," said khemo, flicking his eyes to flu.

"Don't forget boy I still can attack to even if I pin down." Flu stare at Khemo for a while then switch back to Zac. "This place is far priceful than money. This place remind me of the mistakes I must not make......(low voice: again)........Beside, the point is Master Grim didn't probably know my people existed otherwise he would have save them." Flu stared at Zac then turn to Marcus. "Will you unbind this? Or would you rather if I just wait for it to wear off or break it."

Marcus let out a sigh like a mother trying to get her two sons to stop fighting over a toy that she couldn't afford in the first place. Shaking his head Marcus jabbed Flu and Khemo in various points along their body and then began to walk off, "You're unbound. Go ahead and kill each other for all I care- you three are complete idiots anyways . . ."

Zac smirked. 'Charmed, but you aren't exactly inventor of the year yourself. Oh, I actually want to mention something I saw earlier. It was a mural of what seemed like a war. There, a battle between an old human and a demon was portrayed. Oddly enough, that demon looked like Balth. How old is he anyways?'

Marcvus stops in his tracks and looks back at Zac. A demon that looked like Balthazar? That shouldn't be possible, could it? Turning completely around Marcus answered Zac's question. "I'm not sure exactly how old Balthazar is ummm," Marcus thinks for a few secdonds and then something comes back to him, "I remember the Etherium Empmire and was still around when it collapsed."

Everyone looked at Marcus with blank expressions. Everyone had heard about the ancient Etherium Empire and how it was burned to the ground over nine hundred years ago.

khemo laughed some more and brought his dagger first up then down into flu's hand. he ripped his dagger out and ran down the passage way at speeds that should not have been human.

"sorry boys, but i have to get going now! lots of things for me to do, lots and lots of things!"

khemo was actually gone before he could get the message out, what they all heard was the echoes of his shouts and then the echoes of his laughter. he ran down the twisting hall turn after turn after winding turn at the same in human speed. finally, the road came to an end in a grand cavern. it didn't seem to belong; it was too big. on the floor were not gold pieces but bones of all sorts. as khemo looked at these, he bent over and took in deep breathes.

"i hate having to use magic like that..." after he had gotten his breathe in, he looked up and saw the thing int he middle of the room, and instantly froze.

"no way... not... possible..."

"Something tell me I one of us is going to kill that boy." Flu look at his arm as the blood drew itself back in his arm. "And such a low class spell to use against up. He obviously don't know who we are." Flu walk to the wall and merge with it. "See you fool later. As I stated, everything in this place belong to me including that relic. And no one is taking anything without my approval."

Archived