adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

khemo looked down at the ground in suprise and anger

"Oh no you don't!" siad khemo, reaching under his jacket with insane reflexs and pulling out his chain. he threw his chain up to the ceiling and pulled himself out from the ground. swinging on his chain, he jumped over the soft spot and began to run faster.

khemo pulled in his cloak so that it wouldn't get burnt, but it caught any ways.

"gad damn it!" shouted khemo, taking off his cloak and tossin git in the flames, revealing all of his deadly weapons.

"Screw this!" said khemo, linking his chain to the ceiling again and jumping over the flames, running again.

"as little as i know, i'm going to have to use magic since this demon WON'T FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" shouted khemo.

"what, that all you can muster or something? some magic tricks that i can get past? screw you too then! if you can't fight me, fine. i'll steal your jewel and get the hell out!" shouted khemo, still running. he stopped and looked at a moral on the wall, it portraited that of a man holding a heavily bandaged angle, almost in an embrace. khemo glared at it in frustration and stabbed it. his arm began to lift and he looked over, seeing that the wall was lifting.

"staring now."

"you'll not get a dmaen thing out of me, and i've got more weapons, tricks, and techniques up my sleeve than you can think of," said khemo, again using his amazing reflexs to dart down and grabb his chain, ready to us it if needed.

"either get out of my way now and live, or die and i sitll get what i came here for."

khemo galred at the demon and charged forwad, throwing his chain into the wall above flu and kciking him in the face. while still in the air, khemo flipped over, wrapping his chain around him, and slashed flu across the face, barley missing his eyes. khemo landed behind flu on his feet. he flicked his wrist and the chainfell to the ground at his feet.

As Khemo flicked his wrist and allowed the chain to fall on the ground he suddenly felt what could either be a chill or a tingle run up and down his spine. Trying to look over his shoulder to see what had caused it Khemo discovered that he couldn't move at all. Stepping into view Khemo could see Marcus, sweaty from all of the running. "I think that is enough of that."

Marcus walks over to Flu and picks him up. Before Flu can do anything else foolosih Marcus grabs his shoulder and a popping noise echoes from Flu's bones and nerves. Flu's eyes open wide and he shakes in place. "Now that neither of you can run," Marcus looks back at Flu, "Or do anything stupid . . . lets talk things out."

Zac had been following the sounds ever since Flu went berserk. He followed damaged corridors and found Marcus, Flu and their victim. 'I am not certain as to what homoerotic occurances are transpiring here, but I suggest they stop' he stated as he approached. Flu was in some kind of agony, Marcus was sweaty and their victim bound. 'Who are you?' he demanded,d irecting the question at Khemo.

Archived