adventure RP (started) pm me if you want to join.[basic]

Grim the Wanderer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dementa are far worse my dear Zac......much worse." Flu tilted his head. "Your Dementa doesn't kill you physically but spiritually. It hard to explain to someone our customs without them having first hand experience. Just know that when your dementa is done with you.....you will still be alive but dead inside."

Flu got up and walk past Zac whispering these word before disappering in the wind.

"Then your pain will be beyond that of god. As this city......my home.....is one the central place where dementa can come back to your body no matter how tight they was sealed or 'ally' away."

Zac began to chuckle lightly. 'I remember it all. We would slaughter villages to supply our glyphs. But then came the ritual. I was the selected vessel for the demon they would summon. But I freake dout and ran before it could possess me. In anger the demon destroyed them all. So I began to quest for the Celestial Stones to put him away. I only have two, the third might be here' he said.

"Pfft, stones I don't care about. We need to find these stupid relics. With our luck and how long it took us to comprehend that the relic could even be in here, the army probably got to it first and now has it in her posession!" Elieseal saic to the group, speaking for the first time since they got inside. She grabbed the goblet an tucked it into her bag. "Now let's just freaking go!" She screamed at Zac.

Archived