Didn't you notice....

Uchiha

whose the one that would go with Aki and joey in gx?

I think no one. I just thought about that. I tried to figure that out, but no one has a monster with 2400 ATK as his/her ace card. I'm talking about connection between card's ATK (Dark Magician = Elemental Hero Neos = Stardust Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon = Destiny End Dragon (Aster)/Armed Dragon LV10 - VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Canno (Chazz)/Ancient Gear Golem (Vellian) = Red Dragon Archfiend).

But guys remember Ryo is not counted as Judai's rival, Manjoume is. More evident really in the manga.

When has GX followed any rules? (Like having the main good guy lose to his rival, without his rival cheating, thus the main good guy losing the tournie, when they hits the English Shonen, LaDD haters will go mad.)

Reskyuukyuuroid falls short of the 2400 thing, and remember if Sho has picked up CyDra,CTD, and CED he may now have CLD.

• 3 months later...

2021 actually comes from the credit no one knows the actual date after the screw up with GX starting before DM (Manga) (GX 2003-2007' date=' DM - 2006) its best never to give a date.

Uchiha haven't you heard of recycled character designs? YGO have been doing it for years.

Don't doubt Wiki? [b']Were you dropped on your head?[/b] I've stopped believing Wiki since someone there invented Armed Dragon Lv 12 back before 82 aired in Japan. Never believe it unless it cites a source as TvTokyo, NAS, VJump or Kazuki Takahashi . However none appeared to have said that, and the artists have screwed up before like with Rua and Ruka and misspelling fortune. Unless it comes from one of those sources do not believe it.

Judai goes in 5Ds, bye bye 5Ds......Yugi messed GX up when he went it.

Technically thrown, but bumped nonetheless.

Archived