Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda makes you wonder what'll be next.

Well, I'm not sure, but I'll make some predictions:

Okay, first, Granel will gain its controller's Life Points as ATK, and Jakob will have 12000 Life Points.

Yusei will kill it with Shooting Star Dragon.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Jakob, Lester, and Primo will fuse and it will turn out they were all just manifestations of the suffering he experienced in life. His name will probably start with an 'A'...it might be Aporia, but the future grows cloudy.

He will have a monster that is the combination of the three Meklords.

Yusei will beat it with Shooting Star Dragon, Red Nova Dragon, and Black-Winged Dragon.

The Divine Temple will appear anyway.

Sherry will turn out to be a villain.

Team 5D's will unlock the Special Cup and ride Rainbow Road up to the Divine Temple.

Two of them will duel Sherry. I'm betting...Akiza and Crow.

Then, I'd say the twins and Jack will duel the fusion of the emperors of Yliaster.

Leo will become the sixth Signer.

Vizor will reveal that he actually works for ZONE, he and Yusei will duel.

He will reveal a new kind of Synchro Summon.

The fusion guy will turn good, duel ZONE, and lose.

Yusei will Turbo Duel ZONE.

Yusei will summon Shooting Quasar Dragon by synchroing with everyone's dragons.

He will win with Stardust Dragon.

Later, he and Jack will duel.

He will win with Junk Warrior.

But that's just my guess. Could be wrong.

Well, I'm not sure, but I'll make some predictions:

Okay, first, Granel will gain its controller's Life Points as ATK, and Jakob will have 12000 Life Points.

Yusei will kill it with Shooting Star Dragon.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Jakob, Lester, and Primo will fuse and it will turn out they were all just manifestations of the suffering he experienced in life. His name will probably start with an 'A'...it might be Aporia, but the future grows cloudy.

He will have a monster that is the combination of the three Meklords.

Yusei will beat it with Shooting Star Dragon, Red Nova Dragon, and Black-Winged Dragon.

The Divine Temple will appear anyway.

Sherry will turn out to be a villain.

Team 5D's will unlock the Special Cup and ride Rainbow Road up to the Divine Temple.

Two of them will duel Sherry. I'm betting...Akiza and Crow.

Then, I'd say the twins and Jack will duel the fusion of the emperors of Yliaster.

Leo will become the sixth Signer.

Vizor will reveal that he actually works for ZONE, he and Yusei will duel.

He will reveal a new kind of Synchro Summon.

The fusion guy will turn good, duel ZONE, and lose.

Yusei will Turbo Duel ZONE.

Yusei will summon Shooting Quasar Dragon by synchroing with everyone's dragons.

He will win with Stardust Dragon.

Later, he and Jack will duel.

He will win with Junk Warrior.

But that's just my guess. Could be wrong.

You forgot the most insane part about him using all everyone's dragons, besides the fact that he isn't using Stardust Dragon:

• he will drive a flying motorcycle through the atmosphere into space, activate some sort of a super advanced Clear Mind, and turn golden, and summon a dragon that somewhat resembles an Evangelion.

You forgot the most insane part about him using all everyone's dragons, besides the fact that he isn't using Stardust Dragon:

• he will drive a flying motorcycle through the atmosphere into space, activate some sort of a super advanced Clear Mind, and turn golden, and summon a dragon that somewhat resembles an Evangelion.

...and he forgot to mention that Vizor gets sucked into a black hole, though i'm iffy on that

What, no...that'll never happen.

Archived