Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing 4kids is going to dub up till the end of 5ds?

you never know, but i hope they do, and i hope we get the "missing" episodes too

also lolwikia (may not have anything to do with 5Ds but...)

However, as of June 2nd, the rights of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX have been returned, meaning that 4Kids might do season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX in the future after all. - .....yeah. <_<

you never know, but i hope they do, and i hope we get the "missing" episodes too

also lolwikia (may not have anything to do with 5Ds but...)

However, as of June 2nd, the rights of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX have been returned, meaning that 4Kids might do season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX in the future after all. - .....yeah. <_<

Well I hope we see the Sherry vs. Crow and Akiza duel.

My predictions for one of Sherry's lines:

Sherry: "I have lived without my parents for years. I WON'T WAIT A SECOND LONGER! I WILL SEE THEM AGAIN!! AND Z-ONE WILL HELP ME!!! AND NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY!!!! NOT EVEN YOU!!!!!"

And another line:

Sherry: "By rights as a Turbo Duelist, no wait, on behalf of my family, You Elsworth... are dismissed from your duties."

I originally despised Team Ragnarok purely because of the inclusion of "god cards" in the series that already obsessed over god cards, and I found their backstory dull, but on a different level than Team Taiyou's. But the duel was one of the best because they were so evenly matched throughout, although I'm still annoyed that Harald's deck was so awful, since it's so Trap heavy, but he doesn't use most of the cards.

A Jinzo would easily counter that Trap-Heavy deck.

If you ignore the fact that Dragan and Brave dueled before Harald, so Thor and/or Loki are probably on the field, and even if not, then Harald can still drop Odin, then yeah, Jinzo can easily counter that deck.

Saw it, and it looks like there will be more. We're still a long way to the end.

Well, there's about 30 episodes left in the series at this point, since they skipped 12. And there's 6 episodes more in this duel alone, then a filler, then 6 episodes for Team New World.

Archived