• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aporia = Pleemo

Antinomy = Anthony

Z-One = ZoNee

Called it.

won't happen imo,

"i tune my level 3 quillbolt hedgehog" wut? i thought it was a level 2, oh how i love noticing Dub mistakes

I already called "Anthony". But we'll see eventually. A long, long eventually.

What episode is the dub up to?

episode 96, where yusei is duelling Andore

No, I dont watch the dub except for certain episodes, and I was so disgusted by episodes 77 and 78 that I'm rather adverse to watching whole episodes, and instead choose specific scenes.

Seriously, even 4Kids hates Skiel.

What happened to West and Nico's father in the dub?

No, I dont watch the dub except for certain episodes, and I was so disgusted by episodes 77 and 78 that I'm rather adverse to watching whole episodes, and instead choose specific scenes.

well the father live in the dub, it seem that they have to avoid death cause for 4kids, so it only give Kiryu 1 purpose instead of 2, i like it better when he have more purpose to live for, though 1 is good enough. I wonder how they do with Carly's death from the one that she fall off the building when she lost to that psychopath.

well they even screw up in how some episode suppose to end like in the town where yusei and Kiryu was thrown in the mine and the father of the kids die but in the 4Kids he didn't!! those guys dunno how to stick with the scripts!

I'll respond to this quote wen I respond to your other one.

Sorry, I don't remember how they did those episodes. Are you pissed because they called his pieces Skiel A3 rather than Skiel Attack 3 or some inconsistency, or is there another reason?

They just showed him hanging on; they don't show him fall to his death. I guess 4kids thought you'd assume he was recaptured.

well the father live in the dub, it seem that they have to avoid death cause for 4kids, so it only give Kiryu 1 purpose instead of 2, i like it better when he have more purpose to live for, though 1 is good enough. I wonder how they do with Carly's death from the one that she fall off the building when she lost to that psychopath.

You answered your own earlier post.

4kids is very conservative on what they do, and death to them is "too serious a subject" I guess.

Carly was shown falling into a purple mist.

On her scene when she's inside a building, the scenery was covered by the purple mist, and she had thoughts to make sure she doesn't seem dead.

Also, Divine/Sayer asked "What's that light?" despite his excited, unpuzzled face.

That's what I thought they'd do with the father. Ah well.

As for 77/78, my utter hatred for Rua/Ruka's season 2 voices made the episode painful. Lucciano has a crappy-as-hell name AND voice (that takes some serious skill), so episode 78 was so painful just to listen to that I couldn't finish it.

Although Lucciano's dub Skiel Summoning was also painful for stylistic reasons. Dub Lucciano adds the word "Go!" before stating the name of each piece. Since I hate his voice and delivery, the Skiel Summoning sucked. It was like: "Go! Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity! Go Skiel Top! Go Skiel Attack! Go Skiel Guard! And Go Skiel Carrier!" The sad part is that even with original Lucciano's screechy laugh (my only complaint) in episode 78, I couldn't stand listening to dub Lucciano.

That's what I thought they'd do with the father. Ah well.

As for 77/78, my utter hatred for Rua/Ruka's season 2 voices made the episode painful. Lucciano has a crappy-as-hell name AND voice (that takes some serious skill), so episode 78 was so painful just to listen to that I couldn't finish it.

Although Lucciano's dub Skiel Summoning was also painful for stylistic reasons. Dub Lucciano adds the word "Go!" before stating the name of each piece. Since I hate his voice and delivery, the Skiel Summoning sucked. It was like: "Go! Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity! Go Skiel Top! Go Skiel Attack! Go Skiel Guard! And Go Skiel Carrier!" The sad part is that even with original Lucciano's screechy laugh (my only complaint) in episode 78, I couldn't stand listening to dub Lucciano.

Listening to dub version of lucciano's is like scratching a blackboard with high pitch screech to torture us in a class =_=

Archived