Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

*Bump*

It has taken weeks, but now it finally happens. The duel the dubb fans (or dub anti-fans) have all been waiting for (Rather I have been waiting for), the Jack Vs. Carly Duel. And we got names too. Check them out here:

http://www.4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/shadows-of-doubt-part-i/258

Shadows of Doubt part 1 and

http://www.4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/shadows-of-doubt-part-ii/259

Shadows of Doubt Part 2

And we know how this saga ends, with Jack as the winner and Carly turning to dust.

Also, the rematch between Akiza and Misty has just started in the other two part saga called:

http://www.4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/truth-and-consequences-part-i/260

Truth and Consequences Part 1

I won't watch this until part 2 is up. and after that, the final Dark Signer Match.

Nickname, I suppose. After all she did obsess over him.

Also, I may have mentioned this before, but did you know that Veronica Taylor (Carly Carmine/Dark Carly) is Amelia in Slayers Revolution?

Saw the episodes. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. For the second part Assila himself was controling Carly.

Let me tell you all something: if Veronica Taylor does not receive an award for that scene before Carly turned to dust there is no justice!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. Also, I think "Signs of Doom" is a great title for the three part saga of Yusei, Jack and Crow vs. Dark Rex Goodwin.

Truth and Consequences Part 2 has just been played and I have seen both episodes now. At least Toby is ok. And Sayer did get eaten by Cocorya or however you spell it.

Now the time has come. The final battle is at hand. Now we begin with "Signs of Doom". The, well you get the idea. All posts can be in pink to match Rex's Earthbound Immortal, Rasca. This is optional

Thanks. Plus, I'm kinda glad that 4kids decided to say that Toby disappeared, but I thought he would be like a little kid, since he was Misty's little brother. I never thought he would be a few inches shorter than Misty. I believe that Misty will find Toby. I just know it. Also, a few clips were edited in Signs of Doom Part one, like the fact that Roman's arm was pulled out. I can't wait to see "Signs of Doom" parts 2 and 3. Two more episodes till the season finale. But I think 4kids needs to get out of its rut. Maybe it should get Winx Season 4, Huntik Season 2 and PopPixie. We should think about it.

The final battle is over. The King of the netherworld is defeated, the Dark Signers have returned, and Carly is frustrated that she dosen't remember a thing about it.

What challenges await Yusei and the others, find out in Season 2 coming out, who knows when. Now I can post my posts in black again, since now, the Dark Signer saga is over.

Archived