Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

I dont know how the dub would change the whole "I RIPPED MY ARM OFF FOR YOU" thing. Its going to be heavily sensored

Either:

His hand is still on' date=' and he claim it as bieng a "robotic arm"

Or; They make it glowing where he tore it off, and then have him say: "My body is bieng devowered by the neitherworldz0rz"

[/quote']

I would say that he would have his hand still on. Saying that he found the power to transfer the powers of the crimson dragon to a fake arm

But then again, Rex also rips off his arm >_> The family is full of freaks lol

The dub is going to have so much fun in the next few episodes

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bump*

Everyone! 5d's episode 55 is up on 4kidstv.com. The Conclusion of "A Score to Settle".

http://4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/a-score-to-settle-part-ii/255

Here's the link.

Also, Yusei vs. Roman, the Rematch is on 4kidstv.com as well. This two part saga is called "Destiny's Will". And we all know how that ends. Here's the links:

http://4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/destinys-will-part-i/256

http://4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/destinys-will-part-ii/257

Sorry we couldn't post all of our posts in red to match Uru's color.

Coming up next, the duel that we all (Rather I) have been waiting for. It's like Takegami, Guardian of Darkness all over again as Jack fights to save Carly, who was possesed by the darkness, in the Jack vs. Carly duel. and from this point on, all posts will be Orange to match the color of Ascilla Piscu.

*bump*

So Rex is the little Brother and Roman is the big brother. Interesting. Roman turned to dust but didn't pull off his mechanical arm. The bridge blew up by itself. Wayne Grayson was Yusei's Dad. And David Moo returns as one of the servants of Yliaster.

Well, Now I've seen them on youtube, the three episodes from 4kidstv.com. Next is a duel I'm looking forward to, Jack vs. Dark Carly. I bet Veronica Taylor is gonna get in touch with her dark side. Ted Lewis may see the plot familiar to him.

How's this for a quote:

Dark Carly: You remember me. No one else did, my name didn't even show up on the missing persons report after the fall of the Arcadia building.

I saw this topic...had to post this. (i know its off topic/might have been posted)

i abolutely hate the English version. They make Aki's voice so....younger? They just made her seem like all she wants to do is win, when really she's getting her anger out. And her name is so much better in the Anime. most of their names are.

and why is jack like australian?! thats terrible!

And her name is so much better in the Anime. most of their names are.

Dubbed anime is still anime. You need to slow down and think before posting like that.

Exactly. Plus, I don't mind the dubbed version. And Akiza is getting better at being friends with Yusei. She's kinda like Tea now. In fact, this quote may come from Kirby but I think this will fit for Carly's dust scene:

Carly: Don't be sad Jack. I'll come back someday, and I'll be a better person from then on.

Archived