Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bump*.

FINALLY. Crow vs. Grieger part 3 is here. check out 4kidstv.com. And they changed the trilogy to "A Whale of a Ride". Probably in reference to the Whale Earthbound Immortal Grieger will use. Chacu Chaluuha. This duel is over and Crow Wins. Grieger's village is saved. Sorry for the spoiler but Grieger did get crushed.

Plus, Yusei Vs. Kalin, the rematch begins in "A Score to Settle". They called it season 2. Soon we'll see the other duels: Yusei vs. Roman, Jack vs. Carly, Akiza vs. Misty, the rematch, and finally, Yusei, Jack and Crow vs. Rex Goodwin.

*bump*.

FINALLY. Crow vs. Grieger part 3 is here. And they changed the trilogy to "A Whale of a Ride". Probably in reference to the Whale Earthbound Immortal Grieger will use. Chacu Chaluuha. This duel is over and Crow Wins.

Plus' date=' Yusei Vs. Kalin, the rematch begins in "A Score to Settle".

[/color']

Link please?

http://4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/a-whale-of-a-ride-part-iii/253

And

http://4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds/a-score-to-settle-part-i/254

I don't know when they'll post more episodes but at least these two should tide us over. Maybe the Jack vs. Dark Carly saga will be called "Hummingbird of Prey" And since it's Yusei vs. Kalin, all posts must be blue because of Cocopac Apu.

Well, Akiza was applying for it.

Also, what about my thing about the Carly and Jack moment after the duel reflecting Roxas and Xion from 358/2 days?

And here's something to talk about, Roman's arm looked organic. Maybe he was like Luke Skywalker, you know, in terms of the mechanical arm.

I dont know how the dub would change the whole "I RIPPED MY ARM OFF FOR YOU" thing. Its going to be heavily sensored

Either:

His hand is still on, and he claim it as bieng a "robotic arm"

Or; They make it glowing where he tore it off, and then have him say: "My body is bieng devowered by the neitherworldz0rz"

Archived