Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=I was just watching episode 36, and this is what I thought of it]

He has some internal bruses?

Excuse me while i:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also, I dont get how you see mugshots of Yusei without a shirt, then you see a top view of him, and he has a shirt on. Then it goes back to a mugshot, and he has no shirt. MAKE UP YOUR FREAKIN' MIND!

Aqua Robics? lolwut?

4Kids adding stuff is making my ears bleedget all brused up. But at the same, Its funny.

They mentiond that 5th Dragon, too bad they nver actually show the freakin' thing >___>

And I lol@how its Goku sho is discussing Power levels with Sayer.

Sayer's suit is pwnsome

Kreebonz? lawl

And I lol'show Leo was like: "For a Psychic, you dont know much!"

If you pause at 3:30, Power Tool has a sort of: "Yep, Were screwed" expression on it's face

Anyway, The rest of the episode as pretty meh

By the way, did any of you catch this?:

106acza.png

Current list of spells that 4Kids claimed were traps in 5Ds:

Yusei's Speed Spell – The Final Attack

Misty's Savage Colosseum

Crow's Reload

>.>

I think Lazar also referred to his Card of Distrain as a Trap when he activated its damaging ability.

Episode 44 was pretty cool though. I actually think 4kids did a good job with this episode, except for referring to certain cards as Traps.

1. Anyone knew how Carly and Misty pronounced their Earthbound Immortals?

2. 4kids did strike again, The leader is named "Roman".

3. I will look forward to the dubbed Aftermath, espectially when Carly freaks out cause she can't remember the little details of being a Dark Signer.

Well, there was a movie called "Road Warrior", maybe 4kids didn't want to get sued for using the title from a 1980's movie. Also, ooooh, Sorry for sounding so fourth grader about this but:

Mina and Jack sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

I came up with some ines for a few future epiosdes:

Jack: I thought you were absorbed by the darkness. I never thought you'd actually become part of it yourself.

Dark Carly: They say that heck hath no fury more than a scorned woman, and I'm pretty scorned.

This may sound Star Wars but:

Jack: Carly I wanted to save you.

Carly: You already have.

At least there allowing some Violence onto the show for once' date=' they allowed most of Yusei and Jacks Punch up...

[/quote']i was suprised 4kids didn't edit it out with Jack giving yusei a long speech.

Well' date=' there was a movie called "Road Warrior", maybe 4kids didn't want to get sued for using the title from a 1980's movie. Also, ooooh, Sorry for sounding so fourth grader about this but:

Mina and Jack sitting in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

I came up with some ines for a few future epiosdes:

Jack: I thought you were absorbed by the darkness. I never thought you'd actually become part of it yourself.

Dark Carly: They say that [b']heck[/b] hath no fury more than a scorned woman, and I'm pretty scorned.

This may sound Star Wars but:

Jack: Carly I wanted to save you.

Carly: You already have.

@bolded: 4kids wouldn't even put that in.

Archived