Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's annoying how

Yusei has some trash you shouldn't call "monsters"(when it comes to non-synchros) but the most powerful trap cards I've ever seen which is kind of lame(Synchro Halo, Miracle Lucas, Revolution - Trick Battle)

Jack has the most awesome looking/powerful monsters and his traps are balanced that usually kombo with his Red Demon's.

Crow has the most awesome looking/powerful monsters and the most powerful trap cards I've ever seen which is kind of lame(Black Thunder, all the traps he used against Bommer, Fake Feather, Delta-Crow...)

There is something wrong with this!!! I hate how main character never actually has the deck to actually be worth to be the best... the only who actually was was Yugi...

And you know this how? Maybe it will.

It's 4Kids. They'll cover it up by giving her a black undershirt.

An undershirt? You mean like Jessie from the Pokemon series?

No' date=' worse. What I mean is that you can't see her belly button.

Guys, I have a fealing that 4Kids is going to skip episode 68 of 5Ds....

Because most of the episode is just random filler/a way to show new cards.

Awww, and I <3 those junkbots T_T

Nah, they'll show it.

w00t!!! Gona go watch now/

You'll be disappointed to know that the Fortune ladies had the "y" taken off their name and the Reptiless cards had the "ss" taken off their name too.

Also, the videos are quite "difficult to work with". Sometimes the video blacks out and only audio plays, just be patient and it will go back to where you were in video, but the audio will be replayed. At least that was the problem on my computer.

Episodes 36-39 on 4kids website. They didn't censor D-Carly' date=' but they censored Carly's death and the Fortune Ladies.

[/quote']

.....Why would 4Kids show episode 40, then go back and do episodes 36 to 39?

Its like 4Kids' logic is trying to rival that of Konami.

Archived