Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Don't worry' date=' he's not getting hurt. He's creating that electricity with his telekinetic abilities.

[/quote']

I promise you that the Fifth Signer is coming' date=' but for safety reasons I cannot give out their identity.

[/quote']

*double facepalm*

You think thats bad?

PURPLE Fire!

Freakin' PURPLE Fire!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry' date=' he's not getting hurt. He's creating that electricity with his telekinetic abilities.

[/quote']

I promise you that the Fifth Signer is coming' date=' but for safety reasons I cannot give out their identity.

[/quote']

*double facepalm*

You think thats bad?

PURPLE Fire!

Freakin' PURPLE Fire!

At which scene? That's kind of a hard point to make considering the geoglyphs are purple fire. Besides, purple fire is actually supposed to be much hotter than red fire.

[/quote']

[/quote']

*double facepalm*

You think thats bad?

PURPLE Fire!

Freakin' PURPLE Fire!

At which scene? That's kind of a hard point to make considering the geoglyphs are purple fire. Besides, purple fire is actually supposed to be much hotter than red fire.

In all of Akiza's flashbacks.

Black fire is Amaterasu. That's over nine thousand times as worse than regular fire.

And I guess that purple fire doesnt appear to be as dangerous to small kids?

Plus, the Geoglyphs dont exactly have 'dark fire' for the outline. Its more of a 'generic special effect'. Since if you remember, Crow and Yusei were sent into it once, and didnt get burned.

I'm upset that 4Kids skipped over a months-worth of 5Ds and a lot of important stuff.

They'd better not screw up like this again for the next one.

I bet they're still editing those episodes. After all, they have to edit out the parts where Carly hits the ground and dies I would assume. Roxas theorized that they may have to fuse some episodes together because of all the editing out.

I wonder if Carly's clothes would be edited, like giving her a black shirt or something to cover her more. The Fortune Ladies will probably all be covered in black clothes.

I do hope they release those episodes though. The flashbacks don't cut it for me.

lol Yusei:"im the master of faster" jack:"Yeah so what lets kick this duel into Overdrive"

Actually it's more like:

Jack: I'm the one Master of Faster!

Yusei: You mean you were, right?

Jack: Whatever. Let's kick this rematch duel into Overdrive!

a few minutes later...

Yusei: Stardust Dragon, let's rev it up!

Then Yusei defeats Jack again somehow.

Archived