Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Plus I made a few guesses about some air dates.

Episode 36: July 18th.

Episode 37: July 25th.

episode 38: August 1st.

Episode 39: August 8th.

episode 40: August 15th.

Episode 41: August 22nd.

I'll be waiting for episodes 40 and 41. Bella Hudson would have her work cut out for her. She'll probably have Larengitis from the yelling and screaming like Jeremy Irons did in that one part of "Be Prepared" from "The Lion King".

*was just watching the 4kids verson*

[spoiler=Time for another random review of the episode, brought to you by Armadilloz]

......Scrap Iron returns to your hand? LOLWUT?

And I find this funny, although 4Kids have Kiryu random lines, they still work with him.

"Hey Yusei! Heres a helping hand! *crazy laughter again*"

I <3 it

Yusei "hopes" Kiryu is wrong about Kiryu's deck bieng better?

And of course, he draws Junk Synchron. lol

I <3 it when Junk Synchron is summoned, he just looks awesome.

And I swear, this is the 1st time Junk Synchron's effect actually was used >___>

(I may be wrong)

"And while were playing Yusei's greatest hits"

*turns off the episode*

*dies*

And exactly what the F- is Yusei thinking? Kiryu hates having an empty hand? LRN2READ THE FREAKIN' CARDS!

And anyone notice how at 5:26, Yusei's tone is excited, but his face looks depressed?

Anyway... I have a fealing, that people are going to main deck Depth Amulet :/

At around 6:00, if you look at the card he draws... Its Nightmare Hand.

He had Nightmare hand in his hand the whole time :/

And why is it, that 4Kids is using the Japanese terms for Summon and Tribute?

I thought the US game ignored those >____>

AND THEY NEVER MENTIONED NIGHTMARE HAND'S EFFECT!

SO KIRYU IS CHEATING!(...according to 4Kids anyway)

And I'm getting tired of 4Kids using the "A World Withouth Light!" line. Only Fitzgerald used that, none of the other Dark Synchros do >_<

...This episode is getting annoying

And I noticed this, they extended the footage of 100's effect where it becmes the same as Infernity Drawf, so they could cut some scenes from the end.

4Kids, what the F-.....

But then again, they have to make it viewable by young children. So no, Kiryu never really "killed" anyone.

100-Eyes Dragon is an impressive Boss monster, lawl

Anyway... Thats my review of the day(I guess?)

Yeah. Plus I made a few guesses about some air dates.

Episode 36: July 18th.

Episode 37: July 25th.

episode 38: August 1st.

Episode 39: August 8th.

episode 40: August 15th.

Episode 41: August 22nd.

I'll be waiting for episodes 40 and 41. Bella Hudson would have her work cut out for her. She'll probably have Larengitis from the yelling and screaming like Jeremy Irons did in that one part of "Be Prepared" from "The Lion King".

Should we care? Bella Hudson is by far one of the most annoying Voice Actresses ever.

Rox, that I would have to agree with you. She took over as Mai in the Original yu-gi-oh season 4. That was awful. I was like "What the?". If you ask me Hollingshead should've been Mai then. But anyway, I can't wait. I think they'll allow Carly's and Sayer's deaths. They allowed Raphael to fall in the original.

Rox' date=' that I would have to agree with you. She took over as Mai in the Original yu-gi-oh season 4. That was awful. I was like "What the?". If you ask me Hollingshead should've been Mai then. But anyway, I can't wait. I think they'll allow Carly's and Sayer's deaths. They allowed Raphael to fall in the original.

[/quote']

I'd actually love to see the 4Kids explanation on how one becomes a Dark Signer...

You forget that 4Kids has gotten significantly worse with dubbing' date=' and also how they handled Umbra and Lumis. They will screw up big time on Divine ([i']Never[/i] use his dub name) and Carly's deaths.

Fixed.

Also, how exactly did they screw up Lumis & Umbra? I didn't see the subbed so enlighten me, or, if it can't be described with words, please give me the links to the subbed episodes. I would rather read what made them bad. Let me guess though: it's because when a duelist loses, the glass will shatter and, halfway down the fall, they will "disappear into the Shadow Realm", rather than die like what would happen in the sub.

Also, what's wrong with the name Sayer?

As for Carly's death, she will apparently take a path that will lead to "a darkness". Maybe they won't show her landing on the ground. Maybe the window will be the gateway to the Shadow Realm and the way for her to escape is by the help of an Earthbound Immortal and becoming a Dark Signer, or something like that.

That could be one theory. Also, I think they'll show Sayer get eaten by the lizard Earthbound Immortal. Plus, I think it's nice that, even in the japanese version, everyone comes back. I bet as her first act of vengence Carly will offer her ex-boss' soul to her Earthbound Immortal.

That could be one theory. Also' date=' I think they'll show Sayer get eaten by the lizard Earthbound Immortal.[/b'] Plus, I think it's nice that, even in the japanese version, everyone comes back. I bet as her first act of vengence Carly will offer her ex-boss' soul to her Earthbound Immortal.

They come back to life as normal. They probably do not have their Earthbound Immortals. Did you not watch episode 64 of the subbed?

As for the bolded: There's really no way around that. Does anybody have any ideas?

They just show Divine getting grabbed' date=' cut off the part where he's devoured, and simply go right to everyone's reactions. Or they can just keep it in.

[/quote']

That would actually work.

I have a question that is quite random: How do you think they'll have Kalin pronounce Ccapac Apu?

I find it hilarous about how people say they should've kept Team Satisfaction in the dub knowing well enough that if The Enforcers was the RAW name and Team Satisfaction was the dub name, they'd still be complaining about how Team Satisfaction is a retarded name and the "satisfy me" phrase would be like sticking a nail in your ear.

I'm sorry, but that name really does sound retarded.

The Japanese are clouding your judgement people... :(

I find it hilarous about how people say they should've kept Team Satisfaction in the dub knowing well enough that if The Enforcers was the RAW name and Team Satisfaction was the dub name' date=' they'd still be complaining about how Team Satisfaction is a retarded name and the "[b']satisfy me[/b]" phrase would be like sticking a nail in your ear.

I'm sorry, but that name really does sound retarded.

The Japanese are clouding your judgement people... :(

and that's why they had to change it

Archived