Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh im not happy with 4 Kids at the Moment since they Bloody made Dark Synchros Suck, they edit name from Pitch black zumwalt to Dark Divider....and they make them instead of proper black coloured cards with negeative levels they make them Effect Monsters with negative levels....Lazy A**Holes

They might as Well put in Kalins Murder in the Dub to Tramatise the Kids,That woud make me Happy.

I hate 4 Kids 'cuz they change all the character's names, they mess the lines up and they put some B.S. in 5Ds.

Like someone said earlier, they don't make the Dark Synchroes black, they make them Effect Monsters with neg levels.

Next thing you know, they're gonna censor the Earthbound Gods/Kiryu dying because it's too violent for small children to watch.

Change all the names to some stupid names that sound dumb, mess up on the card effects:

[6/13/09's episode: Crow + Yusei vs. Sector Security)

Crow activates Level Retuner on his Blackwing-Armor Master

It reduces the Level by 1 (it's supposed to be 2 Levels) and Armor Master was LV6 (He's supposed to be LV7)

My point: (GET A LIFE, 4KIDS TV!) Stop messing with the anime, it was better before you brainstormed your "pretty little ideas" into this show.

Indeed.

Oh BTw, this could be good news for some of you, if any of you missed episode 30, you can see it at the site where you watch 4kids shows. I'm not good at wording this so I'll just give you the link.

http://www.4kidstv.com/yu-gi-oh-5ds?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=channel&utm_campaign=banner

There you go. Complete with episodes 30 and 31.

Archived