Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Owen, I'm very certain the term "Netherworld" has been used several times between Aladdin and 5D's dub, like the Yu Yu Hakusho movie.

Kiryu = Kalon? TERRIBLE name change, honestly.

Owen, compared to what 4Kids would do, your "Big Shots" pun is superior.

Just watch, Misty and Martha will both have Spanish accents have their names changed.

Veronica Taylor will voice Misty' date=' I'm certain.

[/quote']

Veronic Taylor will be Carly.(F--- u 4kidz)

You know I was hoping Lisa Ortiz would be Carly but I was wrong. And Taylor's a great VA. She was Ash and his mom for the first 8 seasons o Pokemon, May from Pokemon Advance to Pokemon Advanced Battle, Clawdia from Fighting Foodons, April O' Neil from the 4kids version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Diaspro from Winx Club, Max from Dinosaur King and Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruune from Slayers.

Also, like Cecil said to me, "It's YGO so odds are they'll bring Carly back. A lot of fans would be dissapointed if they don't."

Yeah. They don't have as high a number of VA's like they used too, unless you forgot about Tara Jayne or Megan Hollingshead or the late, great Madeline Blaustein.

Update: BAD NEWS! CW4kids is having a new schedule in June and they're going to go WAYYYY BACK in Square One with the ORIGINAL Yu-gi-oh. It's not FAIR!

I Saw today's episode, Misty's voice was great.

Update: BAD NEWS! CW4kids is having a new schedule in June and they're going to go WAYYYY BACK in Square One with the ORIGINAL Yu-gi-oh. It's not FAIR!

GymLeaderLance told me they will switch it to CN in June, and it will air one Weekdays.

Archived