Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card' date=' subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If this card is in your Graveyard after being destroyed by battle, and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. At the end of the Battle Phase, destroy all monsters that battled this card.

[/quote']

No, but I read the summaries. Now the order has been confirmed:

1. Demak

2. Grieger

3. Kiryu

4. Rudger

5. (With great regret for her not living through this) Carly

6. Misty

And now that the Dark Signers are gone, it's about time that the puppet master takes the stage, the King of the Underworld. But this is a dub complaining thread and I am getting ahead of myself.

I'd rather read summaries.

BTW' date=' Tell Cecil he was right. Carly did turn to dust when she lost. Now the only Dark Signer left is Misty Lola.

[/quote']

Now watch.... In a freak accident (out of nowhare?) Divine comes back as a Dark Signer, and desides to name himself "Captain America"

And his deck uses all of the Earthbound God monsters, even a rediculous fusion of them all. With an ATK and DEF of 9001

[spoiler=Arm finally got around to seeing today's episode]

The theme song/animation is as confusing as ever :S

DUDE! THE 'SHADOW' DRONE SOUNDS LIKE WRECK-GAR FROM TF-ANIMATED!

(well, its not Weird Al, but still)

......a guy in a bathrobe? LOLWUT?

lol@A lvl4 Synchro monster with 4k ATK and DEF

And Freezing's effect is active because Yusei belives in the Crimson Dragon?

*facepalm*

And Yusei's voice, half the time, sounds like Sonic ._.

I <3 this guys lines, thare so lulzy

"Revenge is a dish, best served ice cold"

DRAIN STRIKE FTW!

The Mc.Donalds comerical, for 'Chicken Wrap' is distubring.....

4Kids has a daily Stmp Collection? NOOOOOO! THEY REVIVED C-TOONS AND MADE IT WORSE! DX

and wtf? They didnt explain Sonic Chick's effect(they usually do)

NITRO WARRIOR, FALONE PUNCHEN!

Yusei wins via luck-sack, its for the lulz.

random light flash ftw?

Yusei only flipped through 5 cards, and just asumes his Dark Tuner/Synchro monster are missing? LOLWUT?

and oh look, its Jack, and guess who appears? WHY ITS TRUDGE TO THE RESCUE! =D

The folliwng people also voice the Dark Signers: James(Pokemon), Yusei(5Ds), Goodwin(5Ds), etc

way to get lazy 4Kids

^Pretty mutch, thats today's episode in nutshell. Except, its a crappier verson/summary^

Rhymes with Talon. I think it's a cool name. Although the rest of you might not agree with me. BTW, I saw it. Looked cool. But all of you have to feel bad for Carly. She didn't get her top story. She did but she lost it. We didn't even hear the Shadow Drone's name all throughout the two episodes. Next week we meet Misty Lola. I wonder who will do her voice? I REALLY hope it's Lisa Ortiz. I think the situation demands it.

Archived