Unofficial 5D's Dub Discussion and Complaint Thread

Ah, I see what you mean. Yusei had not yet met the Signer that bore the Head Birthmark, and Jack, Ruka, and Aki's Birthmarks are all red, so it makes perfect sense that he would mistake a mysterious person with a purple Birthmark in the shape of the very spider he had seen only a few hours ago for the Fifth Signer. I'm sorry, I seem to be making all kinds of mistakes today.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's 4Kids' date=' so neither Quinton Flynn or Keith Ferguson will voice Kiryu, despite how awesome that would be.

Bommer crumbles to dust. 'nuff said.

I can't believe that Yusei thought Dick was the Fifth Signer at first.

[/quote']

Oh. I know most stories do not have happy endings. Carly will be gone, forever. She'll never come back. Ever.

First Grieger, then Carly. I bet Misty will be next, then Kiryu then the Monkey/Giant guy and finally Rudger. He will pay.

Armadilloz, I think Shadow Drone would be perfect. After all they are only innocent bystandards. Just, if you pardon the expression, dark pawns that can be disposed of at anytime.

It's 4Kids' date=' so neither Quinton Flynn or Keith Ferguson will voice Kiryu, despite how awesome that would be.

[/quote']

Oh. I know most stories do not have happy endings.

Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist...

Carly will be gone, forever. She'll never come back. Ever.

This is YGO, so she might come back. The series will lose fans if she's gone for good.

First Grieger, then Carly. I bet Misty will be next, then Kiryu then the Monkey/Giant guy and finally Rudger. He will pay.

Demak (Monkey guy) was the first go to, so Rudger replaced with him Bommer, then after Crow beat Bommer, Yusei dueled Kiryu and won, then beat Rudger and won, and now Jack is dueling Carly. Next Aki will duel Misty. The King of the Underworld is behind all of this.

Armadilloz, I think Shadow Drone would be perfect.

Dark Signer sounds much better.

After all they are only innocent bystandards.

Hence the term "Pseudo Dark Signer".

Just, if you pardon the expression, dark pawns that can be disposed of at anytime.

As sacrifices for the Earthbound Immortals.

[/quote']

This is YGO, so she might come back. The series will lose fans if she's gone for good.

Demak (Monkey guy) was the first go to, so Rudger replaced with him Bommer, then after Crow beat Bommer, Yusei dueled Kiryu and won, then beat Rudger and won, and now Jack is dueling Carly. Next Aki will duel Misty. The King of the Underworld is behind all of this.

Just, if you pardon the expression, dark pawns that can be disposed of at anytime.

Whoa. The King of the Underworld. Who is he? Cause we all know what he wants. Total World Domination through Darkness and Chaos.

[/quote']

Whoa. The King of the Underworld. Who is he? Cause we all know what he wants. Total World Domination through Darkness and Chaos.

[spoiler=Teh spoiler]Its Jack. He loses to Carly, and becomes a Dark Signer. But somewahre along the line, he returns to normal, and we also get a Daemon Savior Dragon(which makes no sence)

Wrong. Carly activated some card that put Jack into an illusion where he's a Dark Signer and the two of them rule the world. He realizes this and continues the duel as it normally was.

According to this, 5Ds could do another Starwars parody

Wrong. Carly activated some card that put Jack into an illusion where he's a Dark Signer and the two of them rule the world. He realizes this and continues the duel as it normally was.

According to this' date=' 5Ds could do another Starwars parody

[/quote']

Haven't we had enough of those. Anyway, the rematch between Aki and Misty, who do you think will win?

According to this' date=' 5Ds could do another Starwars parody

[/quote']

Haven't we had enough of those.

D-Carly: Join me Jack, and together we can rule the galaxynew domino together, as boyfriend and girlfriend best friends 2 awesome charactors!

Jack: NO! ILL NEVER JOIN YOU! YOU KILLED CARLY!

D-Carly: Divine never told you the truth.... I am carly!

Jack: THATS IMPOSSIBLE!

D-Cary: Search your fealings, you know it to be true!

Jack: *dramatic moment* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Aki is confirmed to win if the summaries are correct.

Awesome. All that's left is to stop the King of the Underworld. But as we have seen in previous Yu-gi-oh seasons this will not be an easy task.

Oh Almost forgot. In June 5d's is coming to Cartoon Network.

I understand but I read the synopsis of episode 62. After his duel Jack was suffering from heavy injuries. He can't make it to the director by himself.

In the immortal words of Zexion:

"If you don't believe, the words I say:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D%27s_-_Episode_062

Then perhaps you should see the truth, with your own eyes."

Archived