Cocodomoco

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voice in his head:"It is Me don't you remember.."

Traio:"What are you ."

Voice in his head:"My name is Camadal. i am a forsaken."

Traio:"What is that? i have never herd of it before."

Camadal:"I was once a human but once i died i became a Soul Reaper but i was So evil in my life i was sent to hell. I am a Soul Reaper from hell."

Traio:"How are you in my head. "

Camadal:"We are the same person! you were born with two soles. you and me. when you died my sins sent me to hell, but you were sent to heaven. "

OOC: i don't think you did, i was looking for a comment on it, couldn't find one.

They don't in the show, but the zompokto is the form of your soul, so i figured if i have two souls (do to merging my brother's soul with my sword), i would have two zompokto's.

but i cant use them at the same time, they would cancel each other out, do to my 2nd release for being fire element

Zak: *walks back inside, still staring at his sword*

I cant believe he was able to cancel out my zompokto

Yachiru: *jumps on Zak's back*

so, did you have fun?

Zak: *grabs the back of "Yachiru" shirt & pots her on the floor*

maby i should have used that.... no it was only training, i don't want anybody to know about it yet.

Yachiru: Zak-kun, whats rong?

Zak: *looks at "Yachiru"*

oh, nothing.... didn't i say we would calibrate our victory over the hollow today.

*puts "Yachiru" back on my shoulders & walks outside*

well, where to?

Traio:"He is the enemy of the good and evil Good thinks he is bad and evil thinks he is good. Then there is the next part. The Angle speak to the man. coming under a agreement. The man will but under a eternal rest, stooping the one enemy of the two Worlds, and the angle will carry the dead to both of the worlds keeping Harmony.. .The book called the Sleeping death."

Rokujo got tired, but couldn't sleep. He was having too many nightmares about him being an Espada, but he would have to be a Vizard. Then, something came to him, what if he wasn't a Shinigami all along, but though and looked like a Shinigami, and was actually an Espada all along. He thought that that wouldn't be possible, because the Soul Society would've killed him.

Rokujo then had another vision, and suddenly got up and went to the bathroom, and slammed the door, and vomited. "Damn it! What's wrong with me!?" Rokujo whispered to himself. Rokujo turned the faucet, and spashed some water on his face, and got out of the bathroom. Rokujo then decided to go outside, so he closed his door, and continued walking.

Archived