Bleach roll playing

Cocodomoco

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sat his desk filling paperwork, after a brandished drink and a spout with Rukia. Kuchiki Byakuya was slowly becoming impatient. "Where's an Arrancar when you need them? honestly." He finished up his work and sorted through cabinets, placing each paper wher it belonged, ever so neatly.

"Maybe I could interest Captain Totaru in a bat--" The sound of Byakuya's voice was drawn out by an enourmous explosion, just outside of Seretei. "It seems we have visitors. I'll be sure to welcome them, and thank them for disturbing the peace of the Gotei." He picked up his Zanpaktou and headed for the area of impact.

As Rokujo walked around the Soul Society, he noticed Byakuya heading out of Seretei, and wondered what in the world he was doing. He then remember the noise he thought that was a couple of other Shinigami training. "Sigh, Kuchiki. Sometimes, I just don't even know you." Rokujo then flash stepped to Byakuya.

When Rokujo was at Byakuya's location, he sighed, and said coldy, "And what, if I may ask, are you doing?"

Rokujo stopped his Flash step,and saw that Totaru was also heading towards the explosion. Rokujo sighed, and just continued to the explosion his own way.

Then, Rokujo came to a stop, and, well, thousands of hollow, a couple of Menos Grande, but that wasn't the problem, it was that there was an Arrancar there. Rokujo then saw Totaru came to the clustered group of Hollow, lead by an arrancar. "Hey, did you know that they could invade the Soul Society?" Rokujo said coldly.

"You have a good point," Totaru replied, unsheathing his own zanpaktou.

The hollows in the crater looked up and gave a blood curdling roar, Totatu however was un-intimidated.

"Pitiful creatures," he muttered "May you find peace in death, shine, ShiroHikari!"

Totaru's zanpaktou changed into a long shining blade apparently made of light, however anybody watching barely had time to register this before Totaru suddenly appeared on the other side of the crater. The hollows that had been staring at him turned around slowly, but as they did so cuts appeared on their body, their arms fell of and their masks shattered before they dissolved into nothing.

"What a waste of my time," Totaru sighed "Still, at least the small fry won't interrupt us while we fight the real enemy."

He turned about to watch the Menos and the single Arrancar at the center of the crater.

Rokujo waited for Totaru's reply, but didn't get one. So, Rokujo instead stood up, and went for the Arrancar for himself. He unsheathed his sword, and said, "You shouldn't even be killed this way by me. Oh well, there are certainly worse ways to go by my hands." Rokujo siad coldly, sighed, then announced his Shikai. "Contact to the Darkness, Rokudo!" Then, a flash of Dark Lights came out of nowwhere, and they all came to the Zanpaktou.

OoC: Can I apply for an Espada? Ulquiorra please?

Archived