This deck was created for the expressed purpose of being as consistant as ExchangeFTK

Chaos Pudding

Guest Chaos Pudding

NOTE: This deck follows the No Ban List ban list which is commonly found nowhere. This deck was created for the sole purpose described in the topic title. If anyone feels that this thread does not belong in this section, just PM a super, and they will deal with it as they see fit. In the same vein, I request that there be no comments to the effect of "This deck is illegal", or "This deck should be in Traditional" (mostly because, even there, it would not be legal). Thank you for your time.

Monsters: 4

Level 5 and above: 1

1x Catapult Turtle

1x Dark Magician of Chaos

Level 4 and below: 2

1x Magical Scientist

1x Toon Cannon Solider

Spells: 36

3x Pot of Greed

3x Graceful Charity

3x Reasoning

3x Card Destruction

3x Hand Destruction

3x Dark World Dealings

3x Painful Choice

3x Toon Table of Contents

3x Last Will

3x Monster Reborn

3x Magical Stone Excavation

2x Spell Reproduction

1x Premature Burial

I've been thinking about dropping the Toon cards, but I don't know what I would replace them with. Any thoughts?

Guest Chaos Pudding

If you're gonna run with no banlist run:

5x Exodia

35x Pot of Greed.

Because you're already killing the rules of Yugioh so just... FINISH THEM!

Fatality!

I made the deck without a ban list. I didn't make it without any rules whatsoever. Learn the difference.

If you're gonna run with no banlist run:

5x Exodia

35x Pot of Greed.

Because you're already killing the rules of Yugioh so just... FINISH THEM!

Fatality!

I made the deck without a ban list. I didn't make it without any rules whatsoever. Learn the difference.

You know... it's funnier to just summon chaos emperor dragon and activate his effect for 8000+ dmg.

It's also very slow and incosistant compared to Exchange FTK.

You know what would be even more consistent? Using made up "play this and win the game" cards since it's illegal either way.

Is there anything in the rules that state that all decks at all times must conform to the current ban list even when said deck is hypothetical and would never reasonably see play? I thought not.

Whats the stradegy behind the deck? Shouldnt it have fusions?

The Fusions are understood.

imo topic should be locked as it isnt really a deck.

In what way is this not a deck? It is made of 40 cards that exist in either the TCG or the OCG of the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game, and I used no more than 3 of each card. The ban list is supplimentary and optional for casual play.

I've lost all hope for 90% of this forum already, but damn. This deck gives new light to why Pojo/Gaia/YGOEtc./and others consider the players here a joke.

Here's one for ya, TC, if the deck is "strictly hypothetical" and will "never reasonably see play", then who the funk cares? Does it really matter? I'd venture to say not.

While we're on the topic though, the deck doesn't need Monster Reincarnation really.

I've lost all hope for 90% of this forum already' date=' but damn. This deck gives new light to why Pojo/Gaia/YGOEtc./and others consider the players here a joke.

Here's one for ya, TC, if the deck is "strictly hypothetical" and will "never reasonably see play", then who the f*** cares? Does it really matter? I'd venture to say not.

While we're on the topic though, the deck doesn't need Monster Reincarnation really.

[/quote']

No this is the sort of thread that makes everyone laugh at us http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70353.html

Guest Chaos Pudding

I've lost all hope for 90% of this forum already' date=' but damn. This deck gives new light to why Pojo/Gaia/YGOEtc./and others consider the players here a joke.

Here's one for ya, TC, if the deck is "strictly hypothetical" and will "never reasonably see play", then who the f*** cares? Does it really matter? I'd venture to say not.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, I should have stated myself clearer. This deck will not see any realistic competitive play. And the purpose of this deck is, like the Exchange FTK, to show people that advocate removing the restriction list how utterly boring the game becomes when 1 or 2 decks win on the first turn 95-100% of the time. And it's also a fun challenge to see how fast or consistant you can make a deck without restrictions.

As for the Monster Reincarnations, I really just didn't know what to put there. I was considering 3 Arms Hole and 1 Premature Burial, but I wasn't sure where it would fit.

• 3 months later...

I entered this topic with every intention of posting something intelligent, but then I saw the posts already in it and their sheer stupidity made my brain implode. LOL ITS NOT RLY DEK IF KONAMI DUN LEIK IT

What is the point of the Reincarnations supposed to be, anyhow? None of your four monsters have a restriction that keeps them from being Special Summoned, and none of your four monsters would rather be in your hand than on your field. And since Magical Scientist takes Life Points in multiples of 1000, it's not like activating Premature Burial would reduce the number of Fusion Monsters that you can Special Summon.

' pid='1492933' dateline='1229886230']

the only place where would see play and where you'd not be better off at 35x PoG and 5x Exodia sis one of the games' date=' when you use an AR to break the banlist.

[/quote']

Your sig lies. My posts are not intelligent enough for you to be my antiethesis.

Guest Chaos Pudding

What is the point of the Reincarnations supposed to be' date=' anyhow? None of your four monsters have a restriction that keeps them from being Special Summoned, and none of your four monsters would rather be in your hand than on your field. And since Magical Scientist takes Life Points in multiples of 1000, it's not like activating Premature Burial would reduce the number of Fusion Monsters that you can Special Summon.

[/quote']

Yeah, I see your point.

-3 Monster Reincarnation

+1 Premature Burial

+2 Spell Reproduction

OR

+3 Premature Burial

• 3 months later...
Guest Chaos Pudding

Bring up my post. Because everyone loves a good necrobump.

Also, I'm curious to see if there are any new cards that can improve the consistency.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Magical Explosion >_>

What for? This deck FTKs. This deck doesn't run Makyura or Cathedral of Nobles. Magical Explosion is a Trap. Hence, it can't be played on the first turn. Hence, it only takes up space I could devote to cards that speed the deck up.

Magical Explosion >_>

What for? This deck FTKs. This deck doesn't run Makyura or Cathedral of Nobles. Magical Explosion is a Trap. Hence' date=' it can't be played on the first turn. Hence, it only takes up space I could devote to cards that speed the deck up.

[/quote']

30+ Spells in the Grave >_>

Guest Chaos Pudding

Not this monstrosity again. Yeah' date=' we all get that you can make super broken decks when you break the rules. Wow, you sure enlightened us.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, but what crawled up your ass and died?

Magical Explosion >_>

What for? This deck FTKs. This deck doesn't run Makyura or Cathedral of Nobles. Magical Explosion is a Trap. Hence' date=' it can't be played on the first turn. Hence, it only takes up space I could devote to cards that speed the deck up.

[/quote']

30+ Spells in the Grave >_>

Did you not read my response, or are you just incapable of understanding it?

Archived